The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Oh! And I made a new friend... he hehehhehehehwehehehehe
As u can see...

burzumar.jpg

IIiihh!!! I visited Theodor Kittelsen's home today! -Which is a museum now. Many of the original paintings and drawings are there, and it was so beautiful there!! :) Outside, in the forest around the house, there was a little "children's trail". There were many small trolls and tusser aruond there. Guess that's why it was especially for children. They were so small, so I guess most tall persons wouldn't notice them. But, hehe, of course, I did, cause I love them all!! :D

Hail Kids!,
the nicest things that've happened to me lately are:

1)I found out this wonderful FORUM!
2)Jeff "mighty" Waters signed my guestbook:AARGH!

THRASH METAL WILL NEVER DIE!

More metal to all,THE HAMMER

I finally got my Jackson R-10 and I just bought a zoom GFX-4 for it
Fucking great! I am freaking out with my new equipment:D

@The Hammer: Welcome to the board!

Well, what was really nice for me is I went to a party today. (Well, now it was yesterday because it's 1:30 AM, but I'll just say today)... Anyways, it was lots of fun! Kind of weird though, 'cause there was this girl there, and she was like all over me. We kinda played with each other. Like during the water fight we had she stuck the hose down my pants ( :D ), she hit me in the no-no spot twice, we shared cake, she gave me her gum, and we shared pop (soda), and let me touch her on her boobs ( :D ). It was fun. And she told me her goal was to take my virginity. So, it was a great time all and all, but I don't know what to say about her goal. She's very sweet, so I don't know what to do, I don't know if I feel ready, but I kinda want to know what it's like. I guess I'll just see how things go.

I saw Brave (formerly Arise from Thorns (both available at Dark Symphonies)) on Friday. And man was that a great show.

The venue was TINY, but that's ok because it was nearly empty. They had a tiny stage, but they made it larger by putting a board on top of a pool table! Yow!

There were 3 bands, and Brave was to be on 2nd. I got there like 45 minutes early, so I just started chugging the water (I hate drinking at concerts...). And when I was getting another water, this one chick comes up and asks me if I'm in November's Doom (because I was wearing the t-shirt). November's Doom is a Chicago-based band, so that's why she thought I may have been.

I sat down near where she was sitting (near the Brave merchandise table), and she asked who I was there to see, and I said Brave. And she was like "Cool. Well, I'm Michelle Loose." I'm like Oh.. cool! (Michelle does vocals) So I chatted with her and Trevor (drums) for a bit. One note, Michelle's REALLY FUCKING TALL. Like a full head taller than me, and I'm 5'8" (173 cm). And she wasn't wearing heels.

Michelle & Trevor went elsewhere, and after about 5 minutes Chris (bass) comes up to me and was trying to figure if he knew me from elsewhere. Chatted with him for a bit.

Brave's set kicked ass. Michelle's vox wasn't much worse than the studio albums... (Well, it was better than Before an Audience of Stars). And I was able to steal a copy of the set list after they played... I left it at home, so I can't tell you now what it was. But they played Dark Waters, which was all I needed. Man. I also remember them playing "Dreaming" and "Persia" off of "...Audience...".

OH! nearly forgot. They added a guy on violin. It worked in quite well. He had been with the band for all of 3 weeks, but it fit in real well, but it was kinda hard to tell because the levels on the violin were way down compared to the rest of the band... But I'm looking forward to their next album already.

So I was enjoying myself during the show, and nearly everyone came up to me afterwards and talked a bit. Fan Fucking Tastic. I had ordered their new album from Dark Symphonies on the previous day, but I couldn't wait for it to arrive, so I bought another copy at the show. Now I've got to figure out how to get rid of it... :)

Anyway, you should all check out whatever clips they have at their website... (link at the top of this post...)