The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

I dunno where else to write this, so here goes:

I'm moving and I dunno if I'm gonna have internet access within the next couple of weeks (crisis :eek: ). But I'll talk to you later!
:headbang: on

That was a great bike ride. I haven't been off-roading in a while, but it still felt quite good, even though I was quite timid at the beginning.

Driving 6 hours for a 2 hour bike ride was a bit annoying... especially when I had to wake up at 0530. :(
But, then again, I didn't have to go to work today, so it all balances out or something.

Originally posted by SonOfAbyss
Last evening I saw amazing northern light's.:) .
For surely not as cool as more northern peoples, but it was the nicest thing early morn.:)

That's sweet. We can see them at my cabin quite a lot too. :)

Originally posted by The Nomad
That was a great bike ride. I haven't been off-roading in a while, but it still felt quite good, even though I was quite timid at the beginning.

Driving 6 hours for a 2 hour bike ride was a bit annoying... especially when I had to wake up at 0530.
But, then again, I didn't have to go to work today, so it all balances out or something.

That kinda sucks, but good at the same time!

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead

That's sweet. We can see them at my cabin quite a lot too. :)

This was in minnetonka/hopkins at work, they weren't the rainbow one's, mostly green's, but the ray's were super long.
And then tonight a friend gave me an ice castle portrait from 1945, pretty big ice casle.

@nomad-I've had 5 bikes stolen here from my house and Ive only lived in it 7 yeaers:( but I managed to find one at a garage sale for 3$.::) I hope to go to minnehaha falls soon with it.

Thanks, Phil...

Now let's create some evil shit.. muhahah!!!
I also wanna let oyu in on something not so nice.. my monitor is
fucked.. it bends the picture.. haha.. so I need to get me a new
one.. luckily I know ppl, so hopefully I may get to borrow one.
But if I hit it slightly it corrects itself for a few secs.. hehe..