The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Once agian a girl came a-knockin on my door, cuz she's moving in
here (it's a student house with several rooms, - 8 ppl).
Anyhow, she was good looking and had a nice ass etc and that
certainly made me jolly. :D I guess that's nice, yes.

That rocks man! Get her into metal! :headbang: If she isn't already. :confused: :D

Originally posted by Gaunerin
:eek: ;) :eek:

Is that a good thing?

I tried looking last night for shooting stars, and I couldn't see any. Well, it did rain last night. :rolleyes: So, maybe tonight. :)

i finished my summer work so i'm finally in holidays :) And these days there are nobody in my house except me and my girlfriend :) we're probably going somewhere next week cause it's raining every day here....

About 5 miles from here, or something. It's only the next town over, but I mean... My dad built this house. And I love the school here, and the people. The school here is like going to a private school. Even George W. Bush came to our school. :D

You have to go to work on Sunday? That sucks!

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
You have to go to work on Sunday? That sucks!

Yeah, but I took Friday off. I got the specs I needed from the guy on Saturday, so I have to get some stuff done with it ASAP. But I'll put down on my time card that I came in on Friday so I don't lose those 4 hours of vacation. So it's not that bad... I always waste my Sunday evenings anyway. :)

Congrats, SOA :)

School is starting today! !! !! Greatness. :D
I also got to know a dude who lives in this house. We talked a lot
yesterday and he's a nice person. Now I'm just waiting for the
females to move in :eek: ;)

Last Thursday I went to a big warehouse to buy building material for my house. I bought quite an amount then loaded into a van, which I borrowed (with permission) from my company. Then I closed it and went back for some more. And dont know how lost my carkey. I realized it some minutes after, and I knew I was in big shit. BIG SHIT! So I traced my way back along the shelves of the warehouse, but found my key not. So I went back to the van to guard it in case someone found the key and recognized the car it opens. Reluctantly I gave a try to the information desk, and whoala, someone found my key and handed to the people at the info desk. Obviously, this prevented my from a biiiiiig trouble... So it is NOT luck, this is some people being fair and nice. Thanks to them!:worship:

lots of nice things has happend now! :D First there was wacken! ;) or rather before that, I got back together with my girlfriend!! :D which was really great!

and then there was wacken! which is one of the bigest things i've ever been at!

and then the day after i got home from wacken... me and three friends went to finland to see the World Rally Championship, that was really great!
just that i was really tired after the wacken trip, i slept allmost the whole drive to Finland... whch was good, since the drive took hours!! hehe

anyways, the rally was great! Ill defenetly trye to se as many rallys as posible... but that would probably be only rally sweeden and rally finland...
and Ill be back for wacken every year from now on! :D

it was really great meeting you folx from the forum... the few that was there...