The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Well, think it might be time to clear some things up and to lift the veil, at least for most of you (some already know what is to follow :) )

My life has taken a change for the best actually, some months ago, with entering this very forum. It was then when I came to know Fjelltussa :) And from then on it went up in a spiral, and I simply love this woman :) Actually we met at Wacken for the first time really, and it was the best time I had in my life so far... and I guess we both intend to let many more happy years follow this, right Fjell? I know for sure now that I will definately make the move to Norway next year, just after I got off my duty here :) I don't want to waste more time being without her.

And guess, it was just Vintersorg that made this possible after all (well, and fate, but Vintersorg was the medium in that matter), I'd not even think of where I'd be without the forum here, or without my Fjell :) :)

PS: Sorry to interfere with your nice telling, Lordenlil, but this lady's taken by her choice ;)

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
Well, think it might be time to clear some things up and to lift the veil, at least for most of you (some already know what is to follow :) )

My life has taken a change for the best actually, some months ago, with entering this very forum. It was then when I came to know Fjelltussa :) And from then on it went up in a spiral, and I simply love this woman :) Actually we met at Wacken for the first time really, and it was the best time I had in my life so far... and I guess we both intend to let many more happy years follow this, right Fjell? I know for sure now that I will definately make the move to Norway next year, just after I got off my duty here :) I don't want to waste more time being without her.

And guess, it was just Vintersorg that made this possible after all (well, and fate, but Vintersorg was the medium in that matter), I'd not even think of where I'd be without the forum here, or without my Fjell :) :)

PS: Sorry to interfere with your nice telling, Lordenlil, but this lady's taken by her choice ;)

Wow (stops the joking)

This is just great! :D :D :D :D :D
Very cool indeed!!!!!!! I wish u the best!

Yeah - I am glad u told me.. most ppl doesn't seem to know I
am joking most of the time... and that (of course) just makes me
wanna do it more.. but really, I think it's very nice :)

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Yeah - I am glad u told me.. most ppl doesn't seem to know I
am joking most of the time... and that (of course) just makes me
wanna do it more.. but really, I think it's very nice :)

I understood the joking :) Always have ;)

Originally posted by Ziuwarian

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's _finally_
out in the open!!!! *Ten stones lifted from my
shoulders*>:eek:P Hehehe...

Gawd! This is so great, I love you both and I love
that you love eachother, and all this love might
just kill me! Lol >:eek:P

You two are cute.... Just..... cute! Yes! :eek:)
Yummie!!!!

How sweet Fjelltussa and Ziuwarian, my mom's brother and sister are now both married to people they met via internet, both unique weddings.

What is icq ? Is it like it sounds "I seek you?"

Lordinlil- nice helmet, I see those kinds a lot here because our football team Minnesota Vikings, I call them here Viqueens though.

Originally posted by SonOfAbyss
How sweet Fjelltussa and Ziuwarian, my mom's brother and sister are now both married to people they met via internet, both unique weddings.

What is icq ? Is it like it sounds "I seek you?"

Lordinlil- nice helmet, I see those kinds a lot here because our football team Minnesota Vikings, I call them here Viqueens though.

I have someone via the internet, but I don't know how much longer it'll last.

Yes, ICQ means I seek you. :)

Yeah, they might as well be the Viqueens.

@Nomad: I kinda understand how that is.

As for me, the nice thing is... I have to call this girl and tell her we can get together. Which is nice, considering I've only met her once, and she only gave me a handshake and somewhat introduced herself. But this time, she's going to give me a hug. :D So, I'm happy right now. :)