The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

My love fell asleep with his head in my lap when he
got home from work today. So calm, so peacefull.....
All that was lacking was Ashes To Ashes playing in
the background, but I'm listening to them now! >:eek:)
Yessss... Sometimes life's SO good!

Originally posted by Hiljainen
Yes, sometimes life is so good that you almost want to cry (and it is NOT sadness! ;) ) looking at what surrounds you
That's true. The sunrise again today was beautiful. Clouds and blue sky complimented it once again parting the sky this time in half, with a bright orange sun rizing on the other side of the clouds. Looked woderful over the tree's.

Originally posted by SonOfAbyss

That's true. The sunrise again today was beautiful. Clouds and blue sky complimented it once again parting the sky this time in half, with a bright orange sun rizing on the other side of the clouds. Looked woderful over the tree's.

And it's beautiful too the Autumn here, there's always a thick and freezing fog and the fields around my town are covered with hoarfrost....and the Winter with the snow is great..

And it's beautiful too the Autumn here, there's always a thick and freezing fog and the fields around my town are covered with hoarfrost....and the Winter with the snow is great..

OooOoooh! I'm looking forward to the autumn... All the
colours! Whoi whoi!!! All the wind, the fog... Yesss....

I want to come home cold as a stone! I want winter! >:eek:)

I love that Autumn is foreboding. My favorite memory was with my father who knows everything abou tree's, he made me a wood book with leather binding and black paper and would have me put leaves in it to flatten and dry them in. He still knows more about tree's than anyone I know.

No, I need to get more done to it, but I did my first tattoo on my own left forearm inside, it is knotwork from ceremonial 9th century Viking axe. I will have to take a picture, I just got a camera 2 weeks ago, havent had one for a while.

I actually have quite a collection of aboriculture books that were my father's.

It's nice with autumn (better than summer) but winter's better!! :) :)

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * ** * * * * ** * *

Originally posted by The Nomad
Oh, and I'm feeling a whole lot better about the Pam thing... I still haven't talked to her, but I went to Hooters with some friends, and I just feel better....

Oh yeah, I can tell just how wonderful that must have been. ;)

As for me, I'm going out with a friend tonight, and we're going to talk and stuff. Now THAT'S nice! :) Finally!

What is wrong with ppl!?!?!!!! U hate summer - but whyyyyyy :cry:
I love the summer - so many ppl are happy, lots of sports to do
outside, nice nature, plus some other things :D This summer has
been great to me.... and it's not over yet... muhahahaha :heh: