The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

I had a decent bike ride this morning... and I'm used to my Aero bars now, but I set the drinking straw on the water bottle too low, and I can't bring it back up... :(

And my neck hurts a whole lot.

But they're rehearsing for the air show right now, so I have planes flying real fast and loud over my apartment... it's pretty cool!

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
I don't manage to eat. :-//

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! During summer I hardly eat a thing...
Maybe once or twice a day is enough! It's really weird,
but nothing's tempting during summer....
Anyone knows why? Well, eating icecream is one of
my specialties, but I do that during winter as well >:eek:P

I've just watched Ice Age and I laughed all the time!
It was SO cool!!! :eek:))) Simple, but still really good!

Originally posted by The Nomad
I had a decent bike ride this morning... and I'm used to my Aero bars now, but I set the drinking straw on the water bottle too low, and I can't bring it back up... :(

Do you do any off road biking? Now that's cool! :D

An old friend of mine, used to be my best mate
actually, sent me an sms today cause she's in
Oslo!!! She's at this party and invited me over
and I'm really looking forward to seeing her! :eek:)
Next week she's moving to Spain, and she's
staying there for at least a year!

I hope, and think, it'll be nice meeting her :eek:)

For me it's always nice to meet old friends :)

Now, i don't know if what i'm going to write is a nice thing, but there isn't a "the i-don't-know-if-this-is-nice thread" so...;)
Yesterday night i received a message on my cellphone by a boy from an old story (not so old), he asked me "how are you" and such things and he's still as insane as he was some months ago ;) . Well, i got nothing to say, i really don't know...anyway i'm kinda happy of this..

@Oyo: i'm sad to hear that, to tell the truth all nice things that happen to me are very "small" things, when you're in a quite sad period you have to see a nice thing in almost every little thing that happens to you...it could be a meeting with a friend you didn't see for a long time or simply "today it rained and i like rain"...and such things :)

Well, Oyo, I'm kinda on the same boat as you. Nice things come my way every now and then. But it's rare occasions. I had ice cream tonight, which was nice. And I was at my cabin, which was boring. Heh, but I got to see my dad, so that was cool. Oh, and we did fireworks that are illegal in this state. :heh:

hey :) now i'm in holidays in the south of France with some old friends of mine who live there. Things go well, lot of sun, sea, metal, etc.. i just wish there could be more girls in here :p anyway i do not manage to forget my ex girlfriend. Damn how i hate that.