The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Ziuwarian&Fjelltussa this is so nice and sweet! I wish the best for you both :)

The nicest thing for me is that yesterday my bestfriend came here, she lives in a small village near here, so we can't meet every day.

The not-much-nice thing is that there's only one month to the beginning of school..i really don't want to re-start to walk from house-school and school-house with a lot of very big sheets like last year! And this is final year.. :eek:

Originally posted by Fjelltussa

Isn't that exactly what it is...? Thought I read smth like that when I downloaded it here the other day...

That is only why I asked, I seen your post (I'm unfamiliar with it). I briefly typed in just 'metal' to see what would come up, and it was people. Then I got the picture kind of but I don't have time for ICQ so I left is my XQS for not going further.

I forgot to mention though, that the sunrise was the best part of yesterday. There was a dome of clouds with a hidden sun under yellow and blue sky's with long rays coming out. And around this dome were dark and violet sky. I could barely keep my eye on the road it was so nice.

by the way : i found all my four previous girlfriends with the internet. Anyway it hasn't work with any of them, cause i broke up with the last one yesterday.

Bumblefoot - Uncool

Ziu and Fjell, nice you made it "official" now for everybody to know :) I'm feeling happy for both of you! (...and now I'm off heavy surfing, waiting for something similar happening to me, hehehe...... ;) )

Hmm, still thanx for all the wishes, I think we'll tread well on them ;)

But I'm seeing also not so bright spots... well, I'd just have to say, you can't expect such one coming into your life before you realize it, it's just overwhelming :) And it might happen any time! Just hope that might be soon for you, too, cause you guys (and girls) definately are great people :)

Oh, and watching a sunrise would look very nice I bet! Especially seing the sun mirror in the sea that used to be the eastern part of the town (which is at the moment much more a 2 km broad stream) :D

YESSSSSSSSSSS! I've made another person fall
in love with Iced Earth! >:eek:))) This is great! :eek:)

Oh, and this very same person is getting into
Vintersorg as well! Mhm! I'm doing my job!

*Headbangs to Iced Earth*
*Faints*

Sorry, this is gonna be in german:

Oja ich seh's schon! Gaunerin mit Bockflinte und Elefantentöter, wie sie sich durchs Unterholz schlägt! Waidmannsheil :) :lol:

Good luck Gauny, I mean that :)

Oh, I'm not sorry, just for saying "Ziu & Morg". I was just in a shitty mood when I wrote the first replay.

Anyway, I just got aero bars on my race bike! None of you have any clue what those are, but there's a good picture at http://1x5.imsa.edu/~rdroth/rob/Aero.jpg. It's what he's holding on to in the middle of his bike. It allows you to bring your hands from the wide, handlebar position (on the outside of the h-bars) to the middle of your bike. It also brings your entire body level lower, making you much more aerodynamic. In theory, it can add 1 mph to your average speed. It'll probably be more like 0.5 mph, but that's still a lot when you go only 19 mph to begin with.

Either way, it's a big thing for me. Wish me luck on Friday when I first ride on them, because you're much less stable because your base is much narrower. (Try riding your bike holding on to the handle bars real near the center. tough, ehe?)

:hotjump:

Oh, and I'm feeling a whole lot better about the Pam thing... I still haven't talked to her, but I went to Hooters with some friends, and I just feel better....

That, and we had our kick off meeting for the Road (at work). It's only 2.5 months before I give away most of my possessions, move out of my appartment, and start travelling the world... (And, no, I don't know where my first assignment will be... I find that out on October 31.)

The comments I have posted on the different boards have been suprising to say the least, all major inspiration for me, and amazing criticism. Those have definately been taken to heart and enjoyed VERY much! :D

Originally posted by Blackspirit
YESSSSSSSSSSS! I've made another person fall
in love with Iced Earth! >:eek:))) This is great! :eek:)

Oh, and this very same person is getting into
Vintersorg as well! Mhm! I'm doing my job!

*Headbangs to Iced Earth*
*Faints*

Yeah it's great! I made my father fall in love with Opeth! :D

woohoo!
just got a call from my girlfriend, that was nice.... and the other nice thing is that she is coming home tonight! wheeee!!
have not seen her since I left for finland.... she left cuz of her work the same day i got home :\