The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

yeah, i'm in the same boat as you guys, had a few drinks with a girl i've gotten to be pretty good friends with the past few months at work, but she's leaving to go back to school tomorrow...just nice spending some time with her.....

Welcome to the board Draculesti27.

Tonight i came home at 4.00 am, it's been a nice evening, i was with some friends and we laughed and joked almost all the time. Well these things make me forget all the rest for a moment (not that the is so tragic, but, you know, this is not a very good period). :)

hum, i just came back from holidays today :) i was happy to see my room again and happy to be able to post here again :)
tomorrow i'm gonna see some friends and buy some cd s :)

anyway i don't see any lordenlill post... is he away or something ? :p too tired to view the thread from the point i left it

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Nice thing for me, I just got 6 CDs! (This is one of the 6!)
I know who these guy's are (Lorde of all Desire's) have you heard Theatre of Macrabre lately(also local)? The last time I seen them they were pretty good opening for Lacuna Coil and Moonspell.
*SOA has somber moment*

BlackSpirit- I wish I got to see Mari Boine. The music is very spiritual and remind's me of Native American so much in what her song's are about. Very enchanting I must say, I only wish she didn't cancel her show here in two week's.
Well at least I'll see Garmarna for like the 5th time!

I HATE UM! LOL I just wrote a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG thing about me being the happiest in forever and the blasted thing said i had too many IMAGES AND DELETED IT! FUCCCCCCCCCCK lol, ill be back again to rewrite....... :bah: