The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

*sigh* Have officially fallen in love and have a beautiful girlfriend :D

@DWD Ahh! It is time to get that driving liscense my friend!

F_V (Swooning constantly :p )

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might get this thing I have wanted for a really long time,
to actually come true....!!! I've sent some mails here and
there... and Yippey!!! >:eek:) I am not doing any details now,
and if it doesn't work out the way I want it to, the story
will end up in the "cause you lie..." thread! Lol :eek:)

:lol: Good luck to you on what it may be Blackspirt :)

@hilj, fjell, morg: Thankies! :D I think it will last for a long time :)

@nomad well we are not conspiring against you my friend ;) Things will work for you Nomad just dont lose hope!

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Yes, my license is important. But I can't take it until atleast December 6th. And my mom and step dad don't want me driving in the winter. I hate them.

If you've ever seen people drive south of the Mason-Dixon line in the winter, you'd understand. Winter driving is a beast in itself, and Minnesota is probably harder than most...

It takes patience in the winter drive when other's are around or on tough road's, and brakes are the enemy so be safe with speed. It seems that overly cautious slow driver's are more hazardous than anything.
It's kinda fun for me to drive through the city in 4WD and help people who need it.:) I know... I've been there.
Driving in the winter rules though, especially after a fresh crystal blanket drapes the tree's.;)

tomorrow i'm leaving for England....
goodbye to all, take care of yourselves :p

see ya in three months if i do not manage to have a internet access....

keep on rockin' :p

Originally posted by Brute
But driving in the winter is fun :D

Driving in the winter sounds scary!!! :eek: Especially after the theory lesson when we learned about how long it takes before you can manage to stop in different speeds....... I don't ever wanna drive now!! :eek: