The Crown - Crowned in Terror
Edguy - Vain Glory Opera
Grave Digger - Tunes of War
Kataklysm - Epic: The Poetry of War
Sentenced - Crimson
Sonata Arctica - Silence
Stratovarius - Intermission
Symphony X - V
Vintersorg - Cosmic Genesis (SIGNED!! Did he really sign it?)

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I got 10 CDs in the mail today!

Edguy - Vain Glory Opera

Love that one!
jump.gif

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Now it didn't really happen to me but to all of us: Mattias finally made his first post! :D (just had to point that out...)

Where? What did I miss?

@ Lordenlil; Awww, she looks so cute!!! :eek:)
And that's really a cute picture! But you have
to stop being that much in the sun with your
sunglasses on! >:eek:P

Tnx guys ;)

Not to worry, Blackie - there are no marks of the sunglasses any more. Pic is like 3-4 weeks old.. but recently developed..

I'm gonna try to read some of the older posts and stuff just to see what u ppl have been up to lately....

I was able to take my Archos Jukebox 10Gb MP3 player apart and still keep it working... but I couldn't find the 50 or 60 Gb harddrive to replace the 10 Gb that's currently in there. I need at least 40 Gb just to store my current stock of CDs, much less those I'll purchase over the next 3 years or so!

And for those of you that remember OLD SKOOL Apple IIe games, I was able to find Karateka today, along with an emulator... I've been playing it for the past 45 minutes... I should go to bed!

@Lordenlil: Nice pic! Bets wishes for both of you! :)

Oooh, what's sooo nice, is that my mother always seem to think I NEED new clothes while I still just think I WANT new clothes! :D -Which resulted in a nice new jacket yesterday!! :) :)