The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I dunno, I think I believe in it somehow... Cause I have
_really_ clicked with another girl some years back. But
maybe we weren't soulmates, cause we lost touch?
This could bring on a totally own discussion, do we
have a soul? Can you be soulmates without being
together in _every_ possible way? etc etc. I dunno, I
just know that when we were together everything was
great, and it felt right. Friendship is a wonderful thing :eek:)

I just like seeing two people getting along, and I love
seeing my best friend being happy :eek:) It still amazes
me how similar those two girls (yes, girls...hehe) are....

Yeah, you're right... this can be discussed forever, maybe we can make a thread about it :) And i totally agree with you, it's wonderful to see two persons "click" :)

Just to let you people know: I have returned from Germany. Don't know if this qualifies as a nice thing that's happened lately but I thought I'd just put it in this thread nonetheless. ;) Good to be back. And there's an impossible amount of new posts to read...

Hehe welcome back Somber... wait, that's a fuckin' Deja-Vu! I've already welcomed you back ;)

And, well, if you're looking for something REALLY new, there is not THAT much actually to find :) Not too much to work up for you :)

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Feels like coming home...

Haha, yeah, Ziu, I answered your welcome in another post in another forum already. Thanks! I already noticed a yummy thread about the sound shifts...(actually, Fleischwolf led me there). But I'm mostly through with the new messages. Now I need to get posting again *phew*.

Welcome back!
xyxwave.gif

Good to have ya back.

I'm still chuckling over this one, but I just left work at noon. I had some work to do in a different department (and different building), and I expected it to require 3 days. So I told my department that I'd be there for 3 days. I get there, and through some luck, and what not, it took me 2 hours. :lol: Man. And I know they don't care if I charge all 8 of my hours to them, so I just left at noon, and my department thinks I'm still there... and they'll still be surprised that I'll be back in my own office tomorrow.

This should keep me chuckling for a couple days.
heh.

Originally posted by The Nomad
Good to have ya back.

I'm still chuckling over this one, but I just left work at noon. I had some work to do in a different department (and different building), and I expected it to require 3 days. So I told my department that I'd be there for 3 days. I get there, and through some luck, and what not, it took me 2 hours. :lol: Man. And I know they don't care if I charge all 8 of my hours to them, so I just left at noon, and my department thinks I'm still there... and they'll still be surprised that I'll be back in my own office tomorrow.

This should keep me chuckling for a couple days.
heh.

Sneaky you :D Good job :D

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I thought about this as well, could get quite interesting :eek:)

It sure can :) Are you gonna start the thread or should i do it? :D

My mother works in an Autogrill and today some idiots (unknown) abandoned 3 kittens in the parking *(and this would be for the Cause you lie...thread)* so now my mother and 2 of her workmates decided to bring them home...the nice thing is that she will come home with that little kitten..my cat will be very jealous! ;)

Had a really nice day out today, me and a really good friend drove up to the mall in Modesto and helped him spend his paycheck hehe, met up with some friends, than pigged out at Hometown Buffet, and picked up the new Shadows Fall CD, really like it.

Really good day :D

@DWD Happy uh......Sunday ;)

F_V (yeah I know...)