The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

until hes standing in front of a hill, where he "accidently" stumbles and falls to his death, freeing your beloved women from his grasp :D

Music is a great cure as well I must admit...blast some Dark Tranquillity man......or perhaps some Vintersorg! TILL FJALLS!

but hey man does this mean you asked her out finally?!

Heh, that'd be a funny scenario if he all of a sudden fell to his death, but I don't wish for her to be broken up, until she wants to be.

I'm blasting some Eternal Tears of Sorrow right now.

Yes, I asked her out today, on her 15th birthday.

And congrats on 3200!

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Heh, that'd be a funny scenario if he all of a sudden fell to his death, but I don't wish for her to be broken up, until she wants to be.

I'm blasting some Eternal Tears of Sorrow right now.

Yes, I asked her out today, on her 15th birthday.

And congrats on 3200!

lol I know, im the man *flex* :lol:

Phew, thats rough man....but enough of the sadness, TILL FJALLLLLLLLLLLLS! *piano intro*

Originally posted by Lordenlil
I visited your website :D
You are really into wolves, man. And that list of albums for sale;

Wow. I didn't know people actually visited that thing. I don't have much about wolves besides the one link to wolfpark.org (which I've never been to yet. :( ).

Anyway, besides the CD list and the travel list, everything on my page is pretty old. Like more than 4 years old. No motivation to update it. But if I get fired, I'll have more free time :|

Originally posted by The Nomad

As much as it can hurt, I'm quite impressed that you feel this way. I feel the same way (for similar situations). We're a rare breed, you and I.

Yeah, most people don't care. They'll just go for another "hot" girl, thinking that their looks are good enough. Luckily, the girl I like is not like that.

Originally posted by Vanir
DWD, I _never_ base anything solely on a persons looks. But on the other hand, I'd rather not be with someone who's butt ugly.

When you learn to love someone for who they are, they look different and more attractive in your eyes, so in the end it really doesn't matter...
:)

(that sounds so sappy and romantic :yuk: :ill: :puke:
but it's true)