The nicest thing that's happened to you lately

Congratulations, Lordenlil! Nicest thing that happened to me today was seeing old friends whom I have not seen in over two years. Makes you realize why it is important not to lose touch with the people you're close to...

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Equipment: DGPS, Compass, WLAN network, Trinokular
camera (not in use yet), ultrasound censors ++, and it run Linux

Then it figures out the shortest path to that point, and drives
there, while avoiding dynamic obstacles in its path!
Pretty cool, huh???? YEAH!

Fantastic! I assume that the object avoidance is done purely through the ultrasound sensors? Do you plan on doing purely visual navigation? Because I understand that it is quite difficult.

Man, I wish I had time to code shit like this. Proper AI is fun stuff.

Originally posted by Devilot
Congratulations, Lordenlil! Nicest thing that happened to me today was seeing old friends whom I have not seen in over two years. Makes you realize why it is important not to lose touch with the people you're close to...

So why did you and your friends lose touch? These things
happen when you get older and start going your own
ways... New schools and new people... But it's nice
meeting the oldies >:eek:)

Nothing really special has had the time to happen for me
yet, I got up 45 minutes ago! >:eek:P Still dead tired... But it
was nice finding a bottle of "Urge" in the fridge! Nice drink
for the early mornings >:eek:) And I can't believe I actually
have time for breakfast before work!!!

Well, considering you have time to breakfast before work, you should have time to eat dinner a whole lot of time later, hu? ;) I cannot have much for breakfast, I'm not used to have breakfast, was always too lazy to do myself some, and I rather slept a few mins longer than doing something for breakfast :D

How long do you have to work then, Blackspirit?

Lordenlil: May I ask what you are working as? Sounds pretty interesting this project of yours :)

Oh - well, in a week I graduate as a computer engineer.
In my 3rd year i chose artificial neural networks as the
way to go (as opposed to industrial IT). Well, we had
this AI, selv-controlling vehicle project for the past 3 months.
We're 4 persons on it.
And now I have to run to college to complete out report. Bye :D

I do not understand enough of computers like you do... but it sounds like hard and difficult work! Congratulations on the success then! And good luck in the future for your projects :)

Originally posted by AnsuzAstral
Well, considering you have time to breakfast before work, you should have time to eat dinner a whole lot of time later, hu? ;) I cannot have much for breakfast, I'm not used to have breakfast, was always too lazy to do myself some, and I rather slept a few mins longer than doing something for breakfast :D

How long do you have to work then, Blackspirit?

I worked til now, which means 7 hours or something? :eek:)

Oh, and don't forget that breakfast is the most important
meal of the day! >:eek:P hehehe.... I get SO hungry if I don't
eat breakfast, but I'm getting used to it these days....

Hehe, and I won a stupid little bet at work today! And
guess what the prize was?! Lordenlil will know....
ICECREAM!!!!! >:eek:))))

After my science exam I played an intense match of "Quarter Basketball"

You spin the quarter (american coin) toward your opponents hand which is shaped like a basket, you then must clamp it with your thumbs in mid-spin while you plant your fingers onto the table. You then must fling the quarter into the "basket" with your thumbs while keeping your fingers planted. I WON!

It was a close match but I emerged victorious

:p

today was a beautiful day....i spent it with my ex girlfriend who seems to love me again after all....twas very nice but i was stoned and as we was lying together outside i took sunstrokes (i don't know if it is the right word) cause i am allergic to sun...:(

@DWD Press on fellow viking warrior..press on..

Hmm, nicest thing today? Talking with many chupi girls, signing yearbooks, just having a good end of the year type day :)