I didn't think I'd manage to take the buss at 21:30
home from work today, cause there were heaps of
customers, but I was lucky, and the second I
jumped on, the bussdriver closed the doors and
drove off. It was a real adrenaline kick.... Having to
count all the money really fast, do the paperworks
right, change my clothes in one minute and then
just RUN! Fucking fantastic! >:eek:)

What's wrong with your ear anyway, DWD? I know right now that I propably have Tinnitus (it doesn't bother me much yet, since I only hear it at night) and once someone fired some toy gun a bit to close to my face, so I have some problems with hearing as well ;)

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
That's always nice. On my birthday, everyone was at the prom dance. So I sat online all day. And this time, it's on a Sunday. :cry: And I have to be at my cabin that day.

Well, birthday on sunday isn't the best, but look at this: this year Friday 13 i will be 17....:D

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
What's wrong with your ear anyway, DWD? I know right now that I propably have Tinnitus (it doesn't bother me much yet, since I only hear it at night) and once someone fired some toy gun a bit to close to my face, so I have some problems with hearing as well ;)

Ear infection. It sucks. And the pills the doctor gave me, they make me vomit. :puke:

@Hilj: September? That's cool! :) Can't wait! :D

Nice thing for me? I talked to this girl on the phone for 4 hours last night. And probably will talk that long every night. :D It's making me so happy!

Hehe, two nice things happened to me today! :)

The first was that I managed to get to my parents home after all....
You see, I took the buss I usually take (it takes about three hours with that buss from where I live to my parents), and went off at the last stop, where I use to change buss. Then came the buss I was to take the rest of the way, but the it turned out that - from last week-end - that buss was no longer going all the way it used to!! It could take me about a third of that way, though. This was at 17.30, and I was to go to a concert (the second nice thing) at 19.00, and it would take an hour to drive to the last buss stop and one hour back, so I would never get there in time for the concert!! :( Still I called my mother and she said she was coming at once.
But then, after a while, this very nice old buss driver told me that it was just too dumb this whole thing. (I was the only passenger and sat chatting with this old man.) I should call back and tell my mother not to pick me up after all, cause he would call another buss and ask it to wait for him. Then he would drive as fast as he could so that I could take that buss instead, and get where I was going. I think that was really nice of him! :) :)

And then I managed to come in time for the concert, which was with Mari Boine. That is a woman I really admire, and look up to! It was just incredible!! :) :) She has said that she only makes cd's as an excuse to hold concerts, and you could really see that... :)

There's one nice thing that i've noticed now: i'm more "calm" lately, i used to be nervous every second of my life, also for the smallest thing, and that was also because of the school, a lot of hours and stress, somedays i came home at 5 pm very tired. Now i don't know why but i see all much clearer and a lot of things are easier.....:err: maybe i'm insane 'cause nothing really good happened to make me feel better and i'm still a bit depressed...bah life is strange! ;)

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
And then I managed to come in time for the concert, which was with Mari Boine. That is a woman I really admire, and look up to! It was just incredible!! :) :) She has said that she only makes cd's as an excuse to hold concerts, and you could really see that... :)

This is good to read. I'm seeing her in two weeks or
so if I have the time. I'll probably leave early from
work, and go enjoy her music. Yeah, she really is
incredible. Though I haven't heard much of her music,
I think a liveshow will be perfect. Folkmusic always
works live... :eek:)

I had a listen to the new Insense album and it is even
better than their demo. You see, their demo was with
the old vocalist, but it was really well recorded. It was
a nice surprise to hear that they hadn't changed too
much, just added more interesting parts in their songs
and a somewhat better sound and "fatter" guitars.
Yum, I love music :eek:)))