The Official Bitch About A Band Thread

I saw Trivium...(Part of a bigger gig that I wanted to see, hence forced to see it)

Worst band possible. Their guitars were out of tunes...little unison, and the signing just plainly sucked. It was noise....it was awful. Maybe it was one of their bad days...but it was bad, talentless.

CoF...I don't mind listening to a few of their songs from time to time. But, haha, was he really on stilts?

yes the pale squid was on stilts. And for the record he sucks the swampass out of my asscrack on a sunday morning...(u know the kind after a 12er of budweiser and about 20 hooters hotwings)...enough to singe your asshairs??

yea...that kind

trivium.....I knew them before they got big.....and now they're teh rockstahs:erk:

Don't you just hate when that happens? You're friends get big, then they forget all about you. Anyway, I need to bitch about a few bands:

Atreyu: Get a fucking life, you emo twats. Learn to fucking play, make your whiney ass drummer shut the fuck up, and get a vocalist who actually knows what in the hell he's doing.

Trivium: Stop ripping off Metallica and Slayer, and try writing songs that don't sound like they would've been popular in 1987 (I speak mostly of that piece of shit Anthem, but I just hate 'em in general). And calm those flagrant egos of yours.

Aiden/Underoath/Saosin/any band similar: Please go away

HIM: See above

Korn: Nu Metal's over, no one likes you anymore.

I reconsidered. This thread's not half bad.

Leaves' Eyes
There are enough talentless failures of Nightwish clones out there already, and only one of them is at all good (that one being Epica). I can probably play every instrument in that band better than the band members themselves ('cept Keys.) and I can probably growl better than that douche that Liv Kristine calls a husband. They had no right to open for Blind Guardian, and they have no right opening for Kamelot either.

I reconsidered. This thread's not half bad.

Leaves' Eyes
There are enough talentless failures of Nightwish clones out there already, and only one of them is at all good (that one being Epica). I can probably play every instrument in that band better than the band members themselves ('cept Keys.) and I can probably growl better than that douche that Liv Kristine calls a husband. They had no right to open for Blind Guardian, and they have no right opening for Kamelot either.

With Theater of Tragedy, Liv Kristine started earlier than Nightwish. I like her voice muuuch better than tarja's ( :puke: )

I saw Trivium...(Part of a bigger gig that I wanted to see, hence forced to see it)

Worst band possible. Their guitars were out of tunes...little unison, and the signing just plainly sucked. It was noise....it was awful. Maybe it was one of their bad days...but it was bad, talentless.

CoF...I don't mind listening to a few of their songs from time to time. But, haha, was he really on stilts?

I saw Trivium opening up for Iron Maiden. Trivium was fucking great and I love 'The Crusade'. 'Ascendancy' was alright too, I never cared much for 'Ember To Inferno'. Maybe I should listen to it some more? Anyways, I'm seeing them again May 8th, with Annihilator :)notworthy ) and Sanctity opening \,,/

COF... I like some of their older material, but the new stuff... Nah.

I can't stand DragonForce. I heard only two songs from them but they sounded exactly the same *and I'm sure it wasn't the same song* and their singer sucks. Listening to them makes me want to kill myself.

I saw the force live and they were pretty awesome actually, no audible mistakes.

EVERYTIME I DIE
worst fucking shit ive heard in awhile
catergorized as:slop post no structured shitcompiled emo?
band members all get different haircuts then proceed to blumpkin each other

Yeah, I hate that band too. Complete cock, saw a video of them live and it was the most sloppy mistake filled bollocks ever.

The bodom song of the same name however is good :rofl:

I can't stand DragonForce. I heard only two songs from them but they sounded exactly the same *and I'm sure it wasn't the same song* and their singer sucks. Listening to them makes me want to kill myself.

+1, I have one album and thats all I need, all their songs sound the same. The guitar work is mainly full of senseless shred. But hey I saw them live once, and there were alright I suppose but the support bands sabaton and edguy pwned their ass.

Did you take them seriously? 'Cause that might've been the problem. And all of their songs sound exactly the same. Literally.