THE OFFICIAL DREAM THEATER DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure if this argument is a joke or not (you never know with the people here) but in terms of grammar (in the english language) Tubbs is wrong.

Nevermind the fact that one of the words in the argument in question is a slang term (actually, both of them depending on how you view the word "gay"), so the argument is kind of a mute point anyway.

I'm wrong? I'll be wrong when hell freezes over! Hah!

edit: I have been joking around this entire time, everyone. I love pushing people's buttons. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like a little kitten. If it weren't this thread, I wouldn't be continuing in it. BUT ONE MAIN POINT: Has anyone noticed how the argument's turned away from Kenneth and onto me? Interesting concept. Lmao.

I'm wrong? I'll be wrong when hell freezes over! Hah!

edit: I have been joking around this entire time, everyone. I love pushing people's buttons. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like a little kitten. If it weren't this thread, I wouldn't be continuing in it. BUT ONE MAIN POINT: Has anyone noticed how the argument's turned away from Kenneth and onto me? Interesting concept. Lmao.

i suspected you were joking and was actually in windows paint with a picture of Iceman creating the headline "IM IN UR HELL>>>>>FREEZIN SHIT". Now there's no sense in posting it....thanks a lot asshole.

Nyeehehehehhh.... It's okay I guess.

Favorite songs so far are The Dark Eternal Night and In the Presence of Enemies Pt.2. Repentance is by far the worst. Why do they always have these "talk"-songs. They blooow. But it's growing rapidly on me, will definitly pick this album up later.

Okay, I'm really happy now, because The Dark Eternal Night wasn't a 100% reflection of the whole album.

Status
Not open for further replies.