THE OFFICIAL DREAM THEATER DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you understand context, or do you need to go back to grammar school?

The amount of education seems to be dwindling here.

Proof in point. Fat people can't "run around" or whatever this blasphemy is you speak of.
Fat people can run around. Light one on fire, and see if walk, trundle, or run.
It's replies like these that make me want to go change your name to Brett Kelly every time you post. The only point, is at the top of your head....

They don't have to have different exceptions.

And just out of curiosity... Are you a gay fag?
Why does it matter? What if I was or wasn't?

Fat people can run around. Light one on fire, and see if walk, trundle, or run.
It's replies like these that make me want to go change your name to Brett Kelly every time you post. The only point, is at the top of your head....
I don't know where you got your information from, but as fat as I am it is quite impossible for me to do this "running" thing you are talking about. My hair is already on "fire"; it has been since I was born, so I don't think there's any need to add any more heat to it.

Those JP vids on YouTube may be old, but they are classic! I love it when he calls Michael Angelo a n00b, or when Yngwie is playing to the class of sleeping students.

"I stick to a diet of potatoes and small mammals."

The best ones by far are the Score video that he did and "Why did Kevin Moore leave Dream Theater?"

Last edited by a moderator:
You can call me a gay fag till the cow's come home. The point is you sound like a moron using the word fag to negatively speak about something or someone. Some real criticism or judgment would be nice, "they're fags" doesn't cut it.

It is a double negative.

Gay = not straight

Fag = explicit slang for not straight

A not straight person who isn't straight, according to their terms of "straightness"? Sounds like a straight guy to me.
Actually, it's not a double negative. It's the same as saying that an even number is even, therefore, it's odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.