THE OFFICIAL DREAM THEATER DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asking about a comparison of his later work with what he sounded like at that point, just 'cause I probably would've found it humorous.

Yeah i know i just started a thread about it, but i have to post here too because this thread is like dead for 5 days now.
IM GOING TO SEE DREAM THEATER LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!

These are some promo shots from DT's myspace, for the new album 'Systematic Chaos':

dtsc1.jpg

dtsc2.jpg

I reckon they look great!

JLB is looking ever the frontman, JR looks incredibly wizard-like, MP never ceases to choose the coolest T-shirts, JP is looking awesome with the long hair again, he looks very much the lead-guitarist of an awesome prog-metal band (funny that- he is!), and JM- well JM is just JM, I think that's is enough in itself. :headbang:

The pictures kind of most remind me of the 'Awake' album photo, as far as what all the band members look like... All the others they either have no facial hair or really short hair or something, these seem quite similar... JR's goatee is looking fair awesome!!! :kickass:

The pictures kind of most remind me of the 'Awake' album photo, as far as what all the band members look like...

I agree. I think this is the best they've looked since Awake. If this album is the best they've done since then, well... it will pwn!

I'm especially glad to see Petrucci with long hair again. There was something wrong about his short-haired look, and it seemed to influence his music, too! There was too much nu-metal influence on TOT, when his short haircut was new. Of course, if there was actually any connetion between the two, it probably worked in the opposite direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.