The Official Food Thread

Try dipping cheese in queso. It's also redundant but also delicious.

Also when I say cheese I mean block cheese. Like slices of a block of cheddar or something.

solid cheese dipped into liquid cheese...sounds awesome

makes me think of those chocolate sticks that you dip into chocolate sauce that they used to sell at pizza places

also
chocholate cake with chocolate icing

they're all redundant, but they're all delicious

my favorite foods are pizza, sushi and steak. not sure what order.

for cuisine in general, i like chinese and japanese.

edit: and how could i forget, seafood grilled on fiery coals. especially squid and shrimp. zomg

Baked a bunch of chicken and made some quinoa tonight. Spiced the chicken with some paprika and garlic powder and such, and flavored the quinoa with lime zest, lime juice, and cilantro. Topped it off with an avocado cream sauce (made with nonfat Greek yogurt). Delicious and healthy.

my favorite foods are pizza, sushi and steak. not sure what order.

for cuisine in general, i like chinese and japanese.

edit: and how could i forget, seafood grilled on fiery coals. especially squid and shrimp. zomg

I hate seafood lol. It's disgusting

Depends. I think you have to eat sea food in places by the sea/ocean - where it's fresh, but not frozen from supermarket. It can be amazing.

772850f1587bde36f64cd2bfa0338ab6-d5a4fgf.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-eitsutpOc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-eitsutpOc[/ame]

Chikuwa is actually nasty highly processed fish cake with stuff inside...don't like the texture, not my favorite!

The best Japanese food is NASU DENGAKU - grilled miso eggplant

looks good but the best are uni sushi and unagi donburi :)

Chikuwa is actually nasty highly processed fish cake with stuff inside...don't like the texture, not my favorite!

The best Japanese food is NASU DENGAKU - grilled miso eggplant

5482121827_16cce61f55.jpg
my god! I have to try that egg-plant! thank you for the reco!
Tell me - have you tried cheese-sticks? Its cheese covered with thin slice of beef and grilled with honey and soja souce - on sticks.... its amazingly fat, haha, but it's totally fantastic!!!

I have never had eggplant. Does it taste like egg? :)

Something else I've never eaten is pumpkin. It looks like it'll have a sweet taste but from what I understand it's a vegetable.

I have never had eggplant. Does it taste like egg? :)

Something else I've never eaten is pumpkin. It looks like it'll have a sweet taste but from what I understand it's a vegetable.

Pumpkin >>>>>>>>>>>> Eggplant
seriously, go eat pumpkin pie right now