The Official Good Television Thread

Use your imagination:zombie:

Oh, and I find that Necuratul really overstates the influence of Seinfeld on other sitcoms, (if he's serious about what he said, which I doubt:p) but if that's the way he rationalizes his love for it, then so be it. Obviously, any kind of show/book/album can be thus portrayed, if one finds in it a deeper meaning than those who don't.

I like watching Dr. Phil. Its funny when he ignores everything the guest says and yells at them.

I still enjoy Family Guy quite a bit despite its tired concept. But those sing and dance intermezzos they like to throw in are utterly dreadful and a complete waste of time. Had they just put up a sign saying: "we're out of ideas" for the duration of that interlude, it would've probably been more entertaining.

you know the show just rips off other more prominent shows. For instance, watch the intro. All in the family anyone???

Thats just 1% of the entire equation of cliche rip off they've pulled out ever since coming back on the air. I use to like the show, but the more I watch the more I realize it's becoming sterile and drying up fast.

and wtf is up with that damn chicken vs. peter shit? come on!!