The Official Good Television Thread

Tonight's episode was fanfuckingtastic. Matt has long been one of my favorite characters because he has a lot of depth to him. Where the first season dealt a lot with the definition of family, this season seems to be really taking a look at the time of religion. The writing for this episode was just amazing.

I don't think Leftovers is great, but I dunno why. I like slow, boring, pretentious shit. It's good enough to watch but I'd never put it alongside the first series of True Detective or The Wire.

The Walking Dead has improved a lot though. It actually feels a bit dark now. If only AMC didn't insist upon keeping everything 'teen friendly'.

Da Leftovers son. Too good. I hope the next episode isn't Laurie's storyline, i'm not a fan of her arc or character.

Whaddup with the rock though? Whaddup with the interview flip? Theories?

I don't watch too many shows nowadays. I still watch Fargo and I guess I will come back to Twin Peaks and Red Dwarf when/if they return. Those come to mind.

With Bob and David is fucking hilarious, pretty much a slightly different Mr. Show.
Great show. I wished they made more episodes tho.

I've been watching a lot of Supernatural. Season four is fucking awful and this whole demon vs angel storyline is dumb and predictable as shit. I'm gonna finish the rest of season 5 then quit.

Life without cable/satellite sucks. Haven't been able to watch any new stuff. But i've been watching a bunch of other shit on netflix. Went through the first three seasons of Louie, which at times was fucking brilliant. Watched all the Trailer Park Boys related movies/live performances. Currently watching Hemlock Grove ... such a crappy series, but for some reason i keep coming back, it's just one of those shows that's so bad that you want to keep watching, kind of like The Strain. And my nightcap as of late has been a few episodes of 3rd Rock ... one of my all time favorites.

I might need to give The Leftovers another shot once i get hooked up again. I only watched the first few episodes of S1, but remember it being pretty bad though, like laughably bad. Definitely need to catch up on Fargo and TWD.

I think I might be burnt out on The Walking Dead, but am going to watch it sunday probably anyways. I missed some episodes and AMC usually has previous episodes before the new episode. So will get myself updated.

The Walking Dead is fantastic. Sometimes it gets boring but it picks up again and it just fucking awesome. I haven't seen the new season. I watched season 5 on Netflix and it was great!

Man this season is terrible..let's just have 12 different storylines going on at once with no coherence with time to make sure the plot doesn't move forward and we keep making money.

Man this season is terrible..let's just have 12 different storylines going on at once with no coherence with time to make sure the plot doesn't move forward and we keep making money.
This. Whole episodes dedicated to shit we don't care about that could be explained in 5 minutes.