The Official Good Television Thread

MikeTysonMysteries.jpg

(the pigeon is voiced by norm mcdonald)
(it's amazing)

Reactions: Krow
Just started on season 5 of Tales From The Crypt. Straight up nuts. True prog brilliance.
Can't handle anymore than 1 episode of this shit tonight... Like a more full on gross version of Misery and the cunt fucks her that enough for tonight lol.

Last edited:
Walking Dead has to be the biggest joke on TV, right?
It's trash, but I keep watching it for some reason even though they keep rehashing the same storylines over and over. The writers reckon they've got like another 8 seasons worth of material, lol.

The latest episode of TWD was okay.

However, the latest episode of X Files may have had one of the greatest scenes in television history (and if you watched, you probably know what I'm talking about)

X Files is awesome. But are they trying to replace them with younger people? zzzz And the drug sequence?

It's trash, but I keep watching it for some reason even though they keep rehashing the same storylines over and over. The writers reckon they've got like another 8 seasons worth of material, lol.

The amount of divine intervention and soap opera dialogue + heavy breathing in every scene is so overwhelming. I hate how they are propping up the nurse too but I had hopes the writing would return to the previous season, twas wrong.

X Files is awesome. But are they trying to replace them with younger people? zzzz And the drug sequence?

The amount of divine intervention and soap opera dialogue + heavy breathing in every scene is so overwhelming. I hate how they are propping up the nurse too but I had hopes the writing would return to the previous season, twas wrong.

The drug sequence was what I was talking about. I thought it was hysterical and totally something Mulder would hallucinate about.I highly doubt they're thinking of replacing Mulder and Scully with younger people...hopefully they learned their lesson with Agent Reyes

Regarding The Walking Dead, the writing for the latest episode was atrocious, but I suppose this one wasn't about that...kill or be killed