The Official Good Television Thread

AxdHKSF.jpg

Best moment in both series.

I thought the "I broke my boy" line from the episode in Season 1, "Five-O", was the best. It's also currently the highest rated episode on IMDB. Although the scene you posted, dak, is up there for me

I was rooting for Fring the whole time. You're an entitled asshole if you weren't too.

Got into Vikings finally not long ago, cool show. It's nice that they really play on the farmer aspect as time goes on. And like... Goddamn is Floki awesome. This kills me:

a0p6Q6n_700b.jpg

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
There are few times I audibly gasp when watching TV, but that end scene...goddamn what a great episode.

And fuckin Mike "why wasn't it in the papers?" Guess we're gonna see him resolve the half measures

Reactions: Dak
Somebody somewhere else made the interesting observation that both Mike and Jimmy ruined innocent peoples' lives in this episode as a result of leaving loose ends. For Mike it was the good samaritan who helped the driver, and for Jimmy it was the copy place guy

Reactions: Dak
Gotta say though...Michael McKean killed it.

So who do you guys think left the note on Mike's car? Nacho was with Hector. Maybe the gun salesman?

Gotta say though...Michael McKean killed it.

So who do you guys think left the note on Mike's car? Nacho was with Hector. Maybe the gun salesman?

Why couldn't it possibly be one of Nacho's guys? Nacho stayed right in the way the whole time. Pretty damn "coincidental".

Everyone in BCS is killing it, loving the show.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Hmmm, I was a bit disappointed with the end. It was so obvious that Chuck was playing the long game, hoping Jimmy would confess. And Jimmy is smart enough to know that. His confession came way too quickly imo and he should have realised Chuck would be recording it.

Last edited by a moderator: