The Official Good Television Thread

I'm watching these new tv series on cable, i don't know if anybody as heard anyone of them, for example, Eli Stone, Bionic Woman, Noor (Arabic translated Turkish soap opera), and some others i'm not able to remember.

Is it true that Britain is airing another fucking season of survivor? I thought(and hoped) that the docuseries trend was extinct by now.

Parents fucked off for two weeks.
Got some downloading/watching time.

Is Lost actually worth watching after Season 2?
It was getting abit droll and boring during that, so I thought i'd check ahead.

I watched like 3 episodes on the netflix instant play, that is by the far the most overrated shittiest comedy ive seen in awhile. I really dont see why anyone is laughing

I watched like 3 episodes on the netflix instant play, that is by the far the most overrated shittiest comedy ive seen in awhile. I really dont see why anyone is laughing

Exactly. It's just overrated crap.

actually Alec baldwin was the only person to make me laugh. The whole premise of a retarded feminist show that adds a crackhead black guy to the set doesnt appear funny to me at all. Ill stick to the Office and Seinfeld thank you sir..

Ok, so I'm up to Season 4 of Lost and it was okay.
Now I've started Battlestar Galactica and it's actually a lot more watchable than I expected (actually good) despite have a truly unattractive female lead (how much does it cost to hire a hot chick?).