The Official Good Television Thread

Currently abstaining from sleep to watch the latest episode of Heroes before school. I much like the third season so far.

You know what's funny on television?? Get up at 3 or 4 on the morning and watch BET. This one guy Kerney Thomas is such a christian wackjob.

24/Prison Break anyone? Or maybe some Bones/House?

i watched the first 5 seasons of 24, the 5th was shit so i lost interest but i loved some of the earlier bits, one of those shows where you end up watching like 5 or 6 eps in a row.

prison break i've seen all of the first 3, it's ridiculous and terrible but i like it, it's starting to become unwatchably shit now though. most people seem to think only season 1 is good but i liked season 2 just as much if not more.

house i've seen 1 and a half seasons of and i really like it for the most part, although it has its really frustrating moments where the writers suddenly seem a lot less clever than usual. also some of the sentimental bits are retarded.

never seen bones.

It seems today, that all you see, is violence in movies, and sex on tv. But where are those good old fashioned values, on which we used to rely?

Yeh, like the Brady Bunch?
Greg would come home and say, "Dad I smashed up the car driving home from school today."

"its o.k. Greg, as long as you were using your turn signals? Heres a glass of milk...now go upstairs and take a nap, we'll talk in the morning."

"o.k. Dad"...yippeeeee!:)

I 2nd Sons of Anarchy

Just watched the Mustard Tiger episode of Trailer Park Boys again.

Fuckin 'el, that show is great.

Watched the first couple of episodes of True Blood the other night. Pretty entertaining.

The latest series of Entourage has seriously jumped the shark though.

Just watched the Mustard Tiger episode of Trailer Park Boys again.

Fuckin 'el, that show is great.

I have to admit I'm quite sick of that show. I used to watch it all the time when it first came out...but I haven't cared to watch much of the last few seasons. It's become like a Canadian symbol it seems, and now it's even played on basic channels (completely censored too). It seems like they only keep putting out seasons because the show has steadily jumped in popularity since about the third season...kids everywhere are wearing their shirts, the show is like everywhere these days.

Oggy and the Cockroaches is some fun animated series, pretty close to Tom and Jerry.

I didn't like what I saw of Prison Break, but I caught it pretty late, so just couldn't get into it.
Invasion was a very good sci-fi/mystery show that was aired not so long ago It ended kind of unexpectedly,without closure, I think there's supposed to be another season.
I also enjoy Supernatural a lot.