The Official Good Television Thread

Las Vegas,The Sopranos,Without A Trace,Law & Order(all),Crossing Jordan. I recently watched Bones which was pretty good.

i watched the first 5 seasons of 24, the 5th was shit so i lost interest but i loved some of the earlier bits, one of those shows where you end up watching like 5 or 6 eps in a row.

prison break i've seen all of the first 3, it's ridiculous and terrible but i like it, it's starting to become unwatchably shit now though. most people seem to think only season 1 is good but i liked season 2 just as much if not more.

house i've seen 1 and a half seasons of and i really like it for the most part, although it has its really frustrating moments where the writers suddenly seem a lot less clever than usual. also some of the sentimental bits are retarded.

never seen bones.

Dude... Season 6 of 24 was the best IMO...and if you haven't seen the Trailer to Season 7, I suggest you take a peak at it, not to mention 24: Redemption, the 2 hour mini series which will air on September 23rd.

24: Redemption

Season 7 Preview

Season 4 Of Prison Break is actually insanely interesting, cause now they are taking down the company and things are getting nasty, people are dying, tricks are being played, It's nuts.

You should watch Bones man, it's actually pretty kool. Got my mother hooked on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, she's a hottie. Nikki Cox and Molly Sims are hawt as fuck also.

Did anyone else watch "Now and Again" for the one season it ran? Probably one of the best shows to only last one season. Was so disappointed when it didn't get renewed. (been over 10 years ago now)

I don't watch television per se at all; but I have the first 4 seasons of Nip/Tuck on DVD & that show slays. All the characters on that show are great & Christian is my idol :p

Besides that I enjoy South Park, Family Guy & Metalocalypse. That's as deep as I go. I have free cable & I never even watch that shit. If I had to pay for cable I probably wouldn't even have any.

I'm like 2-3 weeks behind on all the shows I watch. Fucking Tivo RULES

Still haven't even watched the season premieres yet on some shows.