The Official Good Television Thread

Having never seen it before, my girlfriend got me to start watching HBO's Rome for the third time. It totally adds a new dimension now that I've had HTY 402 (Roman History) under my belt. I love how the series weaves fictional subplots into a general historical narrative.

'24' Countdown Officially Begins

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/24-countdown-officially-begins--37

The wait is almost over. Today FOX announced the premiere dates for the upcoming seventh season of "24," which will air a special two-night, four-hour event on Sunday January 11th and Monday January 12th (8-10pm ET).

Jack Bauer and Chloe are back (of course), but one of the big shockers is the return of (**************). The series will celebrate its 150th episode during the fourth hour of the epic, four-hour premiere.

Hopefully the break was good for them. Although I missed the show, I think it was good to allow me to build up more enthusiasm. I hope they have a good story this time.

It's funny how Chloe hasn't been killed off, and truthfully I have been vary glad about that most seasons.

'24' Countdown Officially Begins

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/24-countdown-officially-begins--37

Hopefully the break was good for them. Although I missed the show, I think it was good to allow me to build up more enthusiasm. I hope they have a good story this time.

It's funny how Chloe hasn't been killed off, and truthfully I have been vary glad about that most seasons.

I can't wait for Sunday it's going to fucking own!

Anyone watch tonight's episode of Prison Break, I nearly shit my pants lol

My roommate started watching episodes of House online about a week ago and he hasn't stopped. I've watched about half of them with him.

House is great! It may be one of tv's great character roles when all is said and done.

Sons Of Anarchy has really become very good...I'm hooked now.

THE FUCKING THICK OF IT, basically the funniest britcom ever, yes minister meets brass eye but better than either

house owns 99% of the time, has some really fucking shit moments but i can forgive those.

Just finished watching season 5 of the Brit show, Wire in the Blood. Great show. :)

And thinking about re-watching La Femme Nikita...just the greatest TV series ever. :oops:

it is. shame he wants to shag pre-pubescents 'cause other than that he's a sound bloke.

the arrested development creators were gonna do a yank adaptation of the thick of it, which on paper sounds like somehting i would literally give my house up to see. i doubt it'll ever happen though, or live up to expectation if it does.