The Official Good Television Thread

The only thing decent about that show is Hayden Panettiere, or whatever her name is. God damn, every time I see her I just want to smack that ass.

I'm all out of good shows atm. I think I've exhausted tv. I'm keen to see the rest of The Thick Of It and there's a couple of other comedies on my list, but as far as good quality drama goes, I'm experiencing a drought. I wish they'd hurry up and make some more Big Love or Breaking Bad.

I'm all out of good shows atm. I think I've exhausted tv. I'm keen to see the rest of The Thick Of It and there's a couple of other comedies on my list, but as far as good quality drama goes, I'm experiencing a drought. I wish they'd hurry up and make some more Big Love or Breaking Bad.
I'd recommend the new Battlestar Galactica. Not sure if you'd like it, but if you're a fan of any Star Trek or Lost you'll probably like it. That said it is a pretty unique show.

I'd recommend the new Battlestar Galactica. Not sure if you'd like it, but if you're a fan of any Star Trek or Lost you'll probably like it. That said it is a pretty unique show.

I don't mind a bit of sci-fi (Firefly was good), but I'm not really a Star Trek or Lost fan so I dunno. Cheers for the rec though.

ARRESTED

DEVELOPMENT

I'll recommend HBO's Carnivale, if you haven't seen it yet. A really great show(mystery/drama) with all-around excellent performances.

Does anyone else here watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia? It;s not quite up there with the great comedies of recent years like The Office, Arrested Development or Extras, but it's pretty damn good.

ARRESTED

DEVELOPMENT

HIL-

-ARIOUS

:cool:

What a sexy little bitch she is.

Hell yes. She was in that cheerleading movie too. I'm not proud to say this... but I watched the whole thing. In my defense, I didn't hear much of what anyone was saying. All I could hear were Hayden's buns going BA-DOOM, BA-DOOM. Gods, I want to plant mini-Ein in that tush.

Does anyone else here watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia? It;s not quite up there with the great comedies of recent years like The Office, Arrested Development or Extras, but it's pretty damn good.
Yea, It's good. I enjoy it as well.

My favorite comedy show right now is Reaper.Haven't missed a single episode.

Sam's parents sell their son's soul to the Devil and now that he's reached maturity, Sam is obliged to work for him: capturing renegade souls that escaped from hell.
The concept may sound lame, but the characters really make this show shine, the entire cast is very charismatic, and everyone gives a good performance. Ray Wise as the Devil is especially outstanding.

I would totally do Abby, Xiva, and the chick who was there before Xiva, all at teh same time. Would be epic Naval Investigative Hawtness.

ARRESTED

DEVELOPMENT

Seen it, fucking excellent show.

I'll recommend HBO's Carnivale, if you haven't seen it yet. A really great show(mystery/drama) with all-around excellent performances.

My girlfriend has seen this and loved it, I might see if I can persuade her to watch it again with me.

I downloaded two seasons of this and watched about 4 episodes, it seems to be a quality comedy. Unfortunately I can't get it to transfer onto my media centre properly for some stupid reason.

Well if you want to give it a try you can watch it free online.

Cool, I'll give it a look.

About 1½ month 'til Lost starts again. Every moment of Season 4 was pure bliss, I expect Season 5 to be like the zen of entertainment or something.