The Official Good Television Thread

Exactly. I love that man :oops:.

hugh-laurie-002.jpg

I have been getting into The Wire. Great series, I would highly recommend it.

One of my faves from HBO. :kickass:

While this thread is here, I'd like to say that if there was a "fucking terrible to the point of homicidal thoughts television" thread, I would write Superjail on here. Worst fucking show I have ever seen, and somehow it consistently pulls down 3rd place on Sunday on Cartoon Network. I would rather be licked to death by herpes infested hobos than watch that fucking show.

In other words, Superjail sucks.

I love this show, possibly one of the best comedy series of all time. David Brent is such a jerk but still you can sympathize with him.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nyCIqJP_4s&feature=related[/ame]

^I rented that movie that they ran a few weeks back. The prequal thing for this season. It was rad. Then I tried to watch the premier of the show Sunday night but it was after the Chargers lost :cry: and I was falling asleep. I taped it (and taped the other two hours tonight), but unfortunately my reception of that channel is really crap. So I have to watch it on a VHS, taped from crappy reception. I am almost ready to give up and wait until it comes out on DVD.

I finally watched some Metalocalypse last night after several friends recommended it. I found it extremely annoying.

Anyone see the new season of 24? I really like it, particularly the change of setting. I was so sick of LA.

It was awesome man, I still couldn't believe the shit I saw in the 1st 4 episodes. This will probably be the best season yet. It was worth the wait. Especially considering they gave us a prequel to season 7 with 24: Redemption.

I finally watched some Metalocalypse last night after several friends recommended it. I found it extremely annoying.

It takes an odd sense of humor. Brendan Small is an odd character, but I enjoy his stuff, I love Metalocalypse, and Home Movies was really good too.

Find the episode when they go to Finland, the part in the Black Metal record shop is hilarious, and would be enjoyed by every fan of metal.

i finished the first season of Scrubs on dvd. hilarious shit! i should see the rest...

Yea, Scrubs was really good at first. I've lost interest in the show after some time. It got too goody-moody after a while(well, it was always sprinkled with fairy dust, tbh.).
With the curent season it sometimes feels like I"m watching Grey's Anatomy performed in a comical key.:erk:

I think it's 2nd season, actually.
I thought about you whenever I watched it, tbh... I think it's the one where Toki's something or another dies.

edit: it is 2nd season, it's called Dethdad. Also, they go to Norway, not Finland... regardless the Black Metal shop part is hilarious.

My friend has season 2, so I'll see it eventually.

I did just watch the episode where they go to Finland. It was alright.

I'm watching Rome season 2, it's not as good as season 1, not enough sex.

And too much cussing. Regardless, I love the whole series and it remains my favorite TV show. I wish they made a new season, perhaps centered on Nero and/or the year of the four emperors.