The Official Good Television Thread

I watched all six series of this show in about a month. One of my favorite British comedies ever next to Big Train, The League of Gentleman, The Young Ones and Blackadder.

Cheers.

The Young Ones is brilliant! I always loved Vyvyan. Come to mention it, I don't think I have seen anything by Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmunson that I don't like.... except for maybe now that Edmunson is now in Holby City. Twat.

Anyone watched Legend of the Seeker? Downloading some episodes right now. I read all the books, is the show close to the books or is it nearly unrecognizable?

Hulu has most of the series. There are, however, a few episodes from season three missing :erk:.

Only streams to the USA unfortunately. Can you download from that site? It appears you have to register, which is something I'm not too keen on with download sites.

I managed to sort out the issue with series one and two, enjoyed them heaps. Dee and Dennis Go On Welfare is fucking awesome. I need series three dammit. Can't find it on the torrent sites on its own for some reason.

I don't watch much television but I really like House. I can't stop watching it. I've never been this much into a television show. Dr. House is my idol. :oops:

I've seen way too much House. My parents are addicted to it as is my roommate, and my girlfriend's roommate was always watching it whenever I went to her dorm. I can't avoid it.

But Hugh Laurie's acting is just that good, despite the plots being painfully predictable.

I think im getting The Wire complete boxset for X-Mas :kickass: Hopefully get to see season5 before I go back to Army life, fucking love that show!