The Official Good Television Thread

Probably gives me more of the back story too

Yeah for sure. Even if you don't like the main Daredevil characters, it's worth watching for the action as well as just getting up to and finishing season 2 so you get all season 2's Punisher story/development which I'm sure will only enrich Punisher's solo show.

Also the Kingpin is fucking amazing.

Daredevil the show is cool but Daredevil himself is annoying as fuck when he does the goody two shoes moralizing shit on Punisher and Elektra

Jessica Jones is good. I like how sarcastic she is. I imagine Omni as her. Also she likes black cock.

Skipped over Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Defenders cuz they look kind of shit. Anyone seen those?

Last edited:
Reactions: Onder
I'm glad you're not a writer. If you had your way, The Punisher, Elektra, Rorschach and other morally ambiguous characters wouldn't stand out or be interesting because you'd have every single character be like that. Much like your views on production, you seem to have no concept of context.

I definitely thought so, and I'm inclined to still... but I do feel a bit wary about saying as much, mainly because of how many jackasses ejaculated over that show. But I do think it was top-tier.

That said, I also think designating something as top-tier tends to reflect a particular set of expectations that in turn exclude other shows from consideration. For example, I think The Expanse is as good as Breaking Bad (at least at this point--we'll see how they wrap it up), but for many viewers it probably falls outside the parameters of the top tier simply due to genre.

Reactions: CiG
How has it been established that Omni loves black cock anyway? I mean I also think my girlfriend likes it but she never really said it out loud. It's just this omniscient smile she has when I talk about black cocks raging.

(Just for the record, she's never had a black guy afaik, neither have I. It's purely theoretical.)

And before anybody asks, I don't just come back home, light a fire, pour me some drink and start talking about huge boners. It's this action-reaction thing, where I first established she blushes a little when I talk about multiple cocks instead of just one and the rest is history. I believe this is just the beginning of my investigation into my girlfriend's mind.

Talking too much about many boners might get your GF thinking "ffs, i havent got a big enough budget for lube to please this guy".

I think Breaking Bad is one of the few shows i would watch multiple times. So for me personally yes, top tier. Other shows can be damn good, but as there are good series coming out all the time i wouldnt offer time for re runs on just anything. Breaking Bad, Band of Brothers.....only ones i can think of atm that i think is worth atching again.

I've read just about every Punisher story there is so i'm kind of looking forward to it. A few of my friends really like it, but they're new to the character.

re Breaking Bad: Its right there on the border of being top-tier television, but falls short. Pretty overrated if you ask me.

Reactions: Dak
breaking bad is obviously less ambitious and more of a pure thriller than something like THE WIRE or DEADWOOD, but for what it is it's pretty incredible. might be the most tense show i've ever watched, and the only one to develop and exploit the audience's identification with its main character so radically and disturbingly.

Reactions: CiG
How has it been established that Omni loves black cock anyway? I mean I also think my girlfriend likes it but she never really said it out loud. It's just this omniscient smile she has when I talk about black cocks raging.

(Just for the record, she's never had a black guy afaik, neither have I. It's purely theoretical.)
It’s just a fantasy of mine lol