The Official Good Television Thread

Finally decided to watch Stan Against Evil. No clue why it took me so long. It’s basically John C McGinley pretending to be Bruce Campbell. Pretty entertaining and lots of practical monsters.

Yellowstone , historically unintentional I think, systematically removed it's native American storyline in favor of ol white cowboy :lol: show is pretty ridiculous though, bad combination of Succession and Deadwood. Had some cool potential in s1 though.

Dark this month!! Cig finish that before all your other bullshit!!

I have finally started watching The Wire. And before anyone says anything, I know--I'm behind the times.

Never caught on with this for some reason back in the '00s. It aired before I really watched HBO, and I missed the boat. I'm about eight or nine episodes into S1 now, and it's fucking great.

Reactions: CiG
UodZ.gif

Reactions: CiG
Started a Justified rewatch the other night and just started season 2 tonight. One of the best seasons of tv of all time with one of the best villains:

tumblr_mde1588kZ91reylb6o1_r2_250.gifv
:kickass:
I have it S4 > S2 > S1 > S3 > S5. Not sure where id rank S6. I need to go through that series again too. Really enjoyed it. Easily in my top 10 all time favorite shows. Maybe even top 5

Reactions: Bourbon
Might have to watch that shit if you fools like it this much. It's on Stan I just never looked at it for some reason.

Edit: Went and watched the first ep, yeah I think I started this series before because I remember that whole Peter Greene bit but I must have switched it off after he goes back to Kentucky cos I didn't remember anything else. Anyway that was killer I'll have to keep watching it.

Last edited: