The Official Good Television Thread

I haven't watched Firefly, but I did see Serenity and really liked it; an awesome sci-fi movie in an era when sci-fi is generally pretty horrible.
You must watch that show!!!
Every single episode is better than the movie. Sadly, there are only 14 episodes...:cry:
But it's amazing. Also, if you watch the show the movie Serenity will become so much better because you'll have a fucking clue what's going on. But yeah, expect snarky humor, violence, and very convincing insanity from Summer Glau (River).

nataliedor_grani_6503879_400.jpg
Does that actually count as clothing? Because I see nipple.

You must watch that show!!!
Every single episode is better than the movie. Sadly, there are only 14 episodes...:cry:
But it's amazing. Also, if you watch the show the movie Serenity will become so much better because you'll have a fucking clue what's going on. But yeah, expect snarky humor, violence, and very convincing insanity from Summer Glau (River).

Cool, I'll check it out. I assume you can rent it at Blockbuster?

damn looker there

Yeah, she's a tasty-lookin' tart. :cool:

No problem. It definitely a love it or hate it thing, I don't think I've ever heard some say 'it's alright' or 'okay'.

Mark Corrigan's social dysfunction and neurotic paranoid pessimism may well have set a benchmark I think.. :lol: He leaves David Brent for dead.

I can't believe the show has been going since 2003 and I've never seen it.

Since it was brought up in the black metal thread - 'I'm Alan Partridge' is bloody amazing. It brings me to tears to think only two series were made.

I've seen it once or twice on tv over here, will have to see if I can download some more.

For the most part, you can't go wrong with anything on FX or HBO. Both have some of the best original programming on television today.

If it wasn't for HBO, I would've pretty much given up hope of enjoying anything but comedy on tv.