The Official Good Television Thread

RE: Lost, it is definitely worth investing your time into. THe first two seasons are great suspenseful television. Now season 4 is about to end in two weeks and it's starting to lose me a little bit. things are going waaaaaay over the top now. if i didnt know the show was going to end after season 6, id quit watching because they could keep this going on forever.

I love season 4, simply because it is so waaaay over the top, and I know many who feel the same. I guess it all comes down to personal taste in the end, but it's a fact that the first two seasons have a very different style than seasons 3 and 4, and judging from the general response, they got both styles right.

And another one of my favourite shows at the moment is My Name Is Earl. Great lighthearted entertainment with a continuity that most comedies lack.

I'm enjoying season 4 because I think we're really starting to get into the nature of the Island. Furthermore, John Locke is my favorite character, by far, and I really love what his role has become / is becoming.

I don't like that show, maybe because I think Jerry is a douche, or maybe its because of the annoying twangy bass.

It just annoys me, I don't know why, plus I just find it boring. I don't really like tv that much.

Anybody who doesn't watch Seinfeld is a faggot. Feathers and Flames, Killboth: you're on notice.