The Official Good Television Thread

I refer to my television as "the Seinfeld". It is the portal through which I watch Seinfeld.
First ever nec post not to contain the word faggot!

and...

Anybody who doesn't watch Seinfeld is a faggot. Feathers and Flames, Killboth: you're on notice.
back on track.

I saw part of an episode where the guy was putting his pants in the oven, and then he put them in a pizza oven and they smelled like calzones and his boss thought he had calzones. It was kinda funny.

So I just finished watching season 1 of Heroes, which I spent the weekend downloading. T'was awesome... until the last episode, which I just found cheesy, clichéd, and generally disappointing.

Now I need to catch up with season 2.

I agree with Feathers&Flames, Jerry is rather annoying, but it's not a bad show. It's been a while since I watched it, though; they just don't air it anymore where I live(I think)
You want an irritating sitcom- Everybody Loves Raymond.All the characters have such squeaky voices, that it just drives me crazy.

Keenan&Kel was pretty horrendous too, even for a kids' show. I don't see what's so great about it.

If you arent laughing at seinfeld you are stupid.

@Fenhir, SHOW ME WHERE SEASON 2 EPISODES ARE, I NEEEEED. PS theres the first 5 on the NBC website in good stream instead of downloading 5 you dont need

There is more to Seinfeld than the simple jokes and physical comedy. It really does have a lot more depth than any other sitcom, well, pretty much ever. Of course it also helps if you live in the tristate area and understand the general nature of the show as well, but it really is not a show aimed at stupid people. Stupid people may laugh, but chances are they're not getting all of it. I know that I missed a lot back when it was actually on and I was young, but watching it now, I can appreciate it a lot more.

I'll watch Seinfeld if it's on, but I wouldn't bother remembering the time or downloading episodes. It's quite alright.

It's not that it doesn't keep my attention, it's that I hate commercials and refuse to watch them if at all possible, so I miss certain bits of dialogue and thus don't get the full experience. When I've actually watched an entire episode it was hilarious and really fucking well written.

theres only 2 commercial breaks in a seinfeld episode :erk:

If you arent laughing at seinfeld you are stupid.

@Fenhir, SHOW ME WHERE SEASON 2 EPISODES ARE, I NEEEEED. PS theres the first 5 on the NBC website in good stream instead of downloading 5 you dont need

j00 gots PM