The Official Good Television Thread

Yep, they announced it at the new xbox reveal.

He's been rumored to be doing a movie aswell, so I'm guessing this tv series is to kick it off and gain profit until they get enough for the ridiculous budget they supposedly have for the movie.

Wow ... what a fucking ending to the episode.

After last week when Stannis tossed the leeches in the flames and called out the names i was prepared for all three of them going out in either this episode or in the finale.

Overall i thought it was pretty slow for a ninth episode, but the last 15 minutes made up for it, just wow .... don't really want to spoil it for others so i'll just leave it at that.

I have a feeling the finale is going to be the best episode this season, although it's going to be hard topping that last scene.

Now im really tempted to start reading the books, but me and novels don't really go together.

You're talking about Game of Thrones right?

I still haven't watched this series yet, I feel like its probably over-hyped to fuck as most TV shows are but maybe i'm wrong...

Wow ... what a fucking ending to the episode.

After last week when Stannis tossed the leeches in the flames and called out the names i was prepared for all three of them going out in either this episode or in the finale.

Overall i thought it was pretty slow for a ninth episode, but the last 15 minutes made up for it, just wow .... don't really want to spoil it for others so i'll just leave it at that.

I have a feeling the finale is going to be the best episode this season, although it's going to be hard topping that last scene.

Now im really tempted to start reading the books, but me and novels don't really go together.

I've read the books so I knew it was coming, but still, damn...

And of course you are wrong, EF.