The Official Good Television Thread

SOA has been very good...maybe the best season so far. I've enjoyed the new comedy Go On!

American Horry Story season premire was absolutely insane (literally). This season takes place in a New England asylum. Jessica Lang ftw again!

As of right now am watching The Walking Dead every sunday night. I'm all caught up from watching it on Netflix. Awesome show. I just finished Season 4 of Sons of Anarchy.

Pretty glad that character was killed off in The Walking Dead, now if the writers can write some better dialogue that show could rival Breaking Bad.

So is it worth sticking with then? I gave up after season one since I was really unimpressed by the sappy soap opera based around poorly written characters.

Spoiler killers should be hung! I caught up with Dexter and Breaking Bad of last year, but i had already gotten the hints of what happened and the effect wasn't the same.

Walking Dead Season 2 as well, yup it was pretty weak, i was just skimming through waiting for something to actually happen and ended up going through the whole thing lol, oh well gotta wait about a year now.
Season 1 of Game of Thrones done, disappointed we didn't get a big battle scene but it's still a good show.
American Horror Story; Lost interest halfway through the first season so i didn't check out the 2nd.
Anyone watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? That's a funny show
I even have moments IRL where i feel "that could be a theme on CYE"
seriously
what's up with the whole "brony" thing??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BronyCon
:guh:
Watched a new episode of The Office last night. Holy fuck, it's still funny even with Carrell gone.
Saw the First two, that smartass new boss can carry it for a little bit longer me thinks, i was scared Will Farrell was there permanently :OMG: