The Official Movie Thread

Yah, something like that.

Finally saw No Country For Old Men today. Fucking awesome, though the ending was a bit anticlimatic.

the ending's not the most important part of a film...especially with No Country For Old Men (it's a symbolic ending that I could go into if you want me to)

I was watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards and was happy to see Daniel Day Lewis get Best Actor and the cast of No Country For Old Men get Best Cast.

yay

I still have not seen No Country For Old Men and it's going to be the next movie I watch.

There are a handfull of new movies that I really want to go see...

No Country For Old Men
Sweeney Todd
Cloverfield

Fuck it, maybe I will go see a movie my next day off. Probably Sweeney Todd. Only one of these movies I've seen advertise is No Country For Old Men though.

the ending's not the most important part of a film...especially with No Country For Old Men (it's a symbolic ending that I could go into if you want me to)

I was watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards and was happy to see Daniel Day Lewis get Best Actor and the cast of No Country For Old Men get Best Cast.

yay

actually, I think, depending on the film, the ending can make or break a movie. Some films I love simply because of the bizarre plot twists in the finale, or the dramatic showdowns, or whatever. Thankfully, NCFOM wasn't one of those films that relies on an excellent ending.

Planning to go and see Sweeney Todd next weekend. Or maybe Atonement if its still showing (really random... was playing at midday a few months after its release. Maybe I should have gone to see it...)