The Official Movie Thread

Watch this last night ...
s-l960.webp

...best thing ive seen from Hulu so far. Really liked it.

About to start...
MV5BNDJkNzZmNGUtNTI2MS00ZTc0LWI3MDAtNTAzZmFmOTZlNzFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMjQ3NzQ1._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Reactions: CiG
I was thinking about good sequels to cult classics, like Bride of Re-Animator, Predator 2, Return of the Living Dead 3, RoboCop 2 etc. Wondering if anybody knows of other sequels worth seeing in a similar vein? I've heard good things about The Fly 2, Gremlins 2, Candyman 2, I've heard bad things about The Crow 2, Scanners 2...

Ghoulies 2 and short circuit 2 are both better than the originals. Gremlins 2 is awesome, i like the fly 2 and scanners 2 (and 3) are dumb fun. Also a fan of Pet Semetary 2.....all the death wish sequels

Reactions: CiG
Is the original It worth checking out? I was about to opt it on but noticed its 3+ hours long :erk:
I'm a fan. But like cig said, it was a 2 part mini series. So it aired in a 2 hour time slot on like nbc across 2 nights. So factor in commercials and it was like an hour and a half each night. It's pretty tame, 1990 + network television, but i do think it's worth checking out.