The Official Movie Thread

I find his behavior extermely erratic and I thought the movie was playing tricks on me the whole with Eli and Paul,and the end and his hate for religion I didnt understand

I just watched There Will be Blood.

Has anyone else seen this? Im sorta confused at what the fuck I just watched

It was good. Sometimes a little confusing. But very well done. Cookie goes a little nuts over it.

Quick poll of those who have seen it:
Did you hate the soundtrack?

Watched Leon again the other day, it's a damn fine movie and Jean Reno is supoib.
In the middle of watching Julien: Donkey Boy again... I could watch this movie a thousand times in a row, every time it hits me like POW! There's something profound in every scene and for all it's strangeness it seems more 'real' than any other movie I've seen. So yeah, I likes it.

There Will Be Blood was an amazing movie. Daniel Day Lewis deserves any award for Best Actor. The ending was probably the best ending to a film I've seen in quite some time

also, I didn't find it confusing at all. but whatever

Leon = a classic. Jean Reno needs to do more movies like that and Ronin

In my quest to watch every Werner Herzog film ever made I recently saw Heart of Glass and The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser. Heart of Glass was definitely the most cryptic film I've ever seen, and possibly the strangest, though very good of course. The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser was really good as well, somewhat humorous even.

Leon is one of the best action movies ever. I know it as The Professional. Natalie Portman is so young in that film; I almost feel perverted thinking about how hot she becomes.

But really a great film. Oldman is fantastic!

This film is epic beyond all words

51QKAVPHGZL._SS500_.jpg

In my quest to watch every Werner Herzog film ever made I recently saw Heart of Glass and The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser. Heart of Glass was definitely the most cryptic film I've ever seen, and possibly the strangest, though very good of course. The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser was really good as well, somewhat humorous even.

damn, these have been sitting on my shelf for ages now, I need to watch them...