The Official Movie Thread

Just watched My Best Fiend: Klaus Kinski last night. Very enjoyable, though it didn't really exceed my expectations. Some archival footage of Kinski was fairly moving though, and it gives that much more insight into what type of person he was.

wat
must see.
This one is the best of the bunch.

3DevAdam.jpg

Nope, I've been getting into a lot of movies lately that aren't available on Netflix. Netflix is pretty damn good, but unfortunately not the answer to all your movie watching needs.

Um. It's like a comedy version of Blood Simple really. Simple people making things way more complicated than they already are by not communicating effectively with each other.

edit: there's also some nods to other Coen brothers films as well as typical Coen brothers staples

Probably not too high a demand for Turkish Superheroes.

Meh, it's just more of an issue of distribution issues, Netflix has some pretty damn obscure stuff. But so far the only company distributing Turkish super hero films with English subtitles is in Greece, and Netflix isn't allowed to release them, plus they won't play in every player.

I think the demand is pretty decent for cult films, one of my DVDs only had 1200 copies printed and I got #1183, which means there's at least 1000 people in English and Greek speaking countries interested in this stuff and willing to shell out $20-$30 for it. Not huge, but still a solid number.

You're the second person I've heard say that, I have to say I didn't really think Fargo when I was watching it, but I suppose it sort of makes sense.

I watched The Mist and enjoyed it quite a bit despite the completely nonsensical ending. One of the better Stephen King adaptations that I've seen. Makes me want to read the book now.