The Official Movie Thread

meh there are a lot of classics/essentials, and it's easy to miss them. I only saw The Godfather recently, and still haven't seen Conan. And here I am renting films like Turkish Superman.

When the Wind Blows (1986)

Incredibly depressing animated (a hybrid of drawn and stop-motion animation) film from Jimmy Murakami. The plot follows the preparation of a naive old couple in Cold War-era England for a nuclear strike from Russia. Of course, the strike is successful and the rest of the film follows the gradual death of the couple as they are consumed by radiation sickness. Incredibly harrowing and bleak, definitely a film I'm not in a hurry to see again but a fantastic piece all the same.

Laat movie I watched was Joy Ride with a girlfriend which is classic and now we're not friends period and she wants to be friends. I don't care what she wants because she does not care what I want so fuck her(fucking bitch)

A friend

:Yeah it does because she wants to know what she did wrong"

Fuck both of them actually!

were there subtitles? Either way, the plot wasn't anything special, but the car scenes were cool.

just recently watched

skinflick01.jpg

just watched

http://www.bennettauctions.com/2007/120207_posters2/72.Legend.of.my pals.Charley.jpg

Last movie I watched: Magnolia.Watched it twice actually on two separate occasions since it was tough to follow through initially. Haven't seen this film in years,(my very first exposure to it left me scratching my head) but I must say I was quite impressed this time. Probably Tom Cruise's best performance(among other actors).
Dragged down only by a few overly sentimental parts.