The Official Movie Thread

OK, so I just finished watching Pusher II. It was even better than the first movie, which was brilliant, so yeah, it was beyond brilliant.

Paprika - A decent anime. Some brilliant visuals in the dream world.

Full Metal Yakuza - It's not a Takashi Miike film without at least one WTF moment. This provided several. The plot itself was pretty thin but with Miike at the helm, it's worth a watch.

Mongol - I could have picked it apart a bit more but it really was a good film. Stunning cinematography and not too flamboyant.

Totally agree. I wish I had not been up for like 30 hours when I saw this in the theater. It was a very good film, but I was struggling to stay awake.

if you liked 'paprika' watch 'millennium actress' and 'perfect blue' guys. satoshi kon owns.

i LOVED burn after reading but i can kind of see why it polarises people.

So...I've finally seen 28 Days Later today. And what a horrible excuse for a fucking Zombie movie...Dawn Of The Dead was a shitload better then this.

What's even more funny is that on the back of the case, it said "Most horrifying movie since the Exorcist". We all know that is bull.

you're an idiot for saying 28 days later is a bad zombie movie, the best since the early Romero Days/Zombi(fulci)

It sucks...saying it's horrifying is complete bullshit. there was maybe 2 parts that made you jump. I've seen 100's of horror movies as terrifying.