The Official Movie Thread

Ichi - Modern adaptation of the classic Zatoichi films. This time the blind swordsman is a girl. Not bad but the Cho-han (cup and dice) thing has been done to death and the villain was kind of a fruit.

Beyond The Black Rainbow - Although this is a recent film, I loved the vibe and music (think Drive's soundtrack). The whole thing felt like a sci-fi/horror/suspense thriller ripped straight from the 80's. Even had a Venom's "Angel Dust" towards the end. That said, the pace was very slow and I'd be lying if I said I had an idea of what I had watched. Meh points for that.

First two Jaws movies are the shit. I never really understood why either.

Anyone sick and tired of seeing movies coming out and you can see them in 3d ?. Who wants to watch a Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake in 3d or any movie for that matter. Everyone will go see it. And that's what is wrong with people and society these days. You can't even watch TV without seeing 5 thousand commercials about LG this and that. Maybe am just in a bad mood. Stuff I don't care about does not normally bother me.

It actually pissed me off when a few years ago all the TV makers were making these 3D TV's. Who wants to sit down in there own home and wear some fucking 3D glasses?

So gimmicky, I was happy when I learned earlier this year that 3D TV's were not selling much and that now the focus will be on wider TV's with a higher resolution. Not that I will buy one of those but I'm glad to see higher resolution on TV's I hope THAT catches on. 1080p is high quality, but it just needs a little bit more resolution and it can be so amazing that you can't see any pixels or anything, just a little bit more!

Anyone sick and tired of seeing movies coming out and you can see them in 3d ?. Who wants to watch a Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake in 3d or any movie for that matter. Everyone will go see it. And that's what is wrong with people and society these days. You can't even watch TV without seeing 5 thousand commercials about LG this and that. Maybe am just in a bad mood. Stuff I don't care about does not normally bother me.
Just another marketing gimmick to disguise the garbage quality of the actual movie.

the Avengers rarely agree with each other. and he did a great job at having them go at one another.
I absolutely love what Marvel has done. Cant wait for more!
Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Cap 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers 2, Antman...
fuck!!!

also, forgot about the Shield tv show that they are developing

the Avengers rarely agree with each other. and he did a great job at having them go at one another.
I absolutely love what Marvel has done. Cant wait for more!
Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Cap 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers 2, Antman...
fuck!!!

also, forgot about the Shield tv show that they are developing

Avengers was one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. Superheros are fucking stupid.

23837073.jpg

Although I agree that the whole comic book/super hero thing is for kids if worth anything. I've even become pretty apathetic towards Batman, which was the only super hero I cared for anyway.

Shut up kids!
Make with the movies!!

Lawrence of Arabia
Das Boot
The Usual Suspects
Requiem for a Dream
Braveheart (Sucky ending, didn't see noth'n.)
Monsters, Inc.
El laberinto del fauno
American Gangster
Star Trek

Blah, blah, blah
I said that you said that I said...
WTF!