The Official Movie Thread

Finally got around to watching The Mist. Fucking awesome. The ending was pretty brutal. I saw though it got a lot of shitty reviews. Doesn't surprise me though

Finally got around to watching The Mist. Fucking awesome. The ending was pretty brutal. I saw though it got a lot of shitty reviews. Doesn't surprise me though
The novell was better.
The Fog was better.
The Fog, 1980. Not the 2005.
Scared me real bad.

Two really cool movies I gotta share with you guys that i saw this week. The first one s sorta a sci-fi/mystery movie that looks like Sin City called Renaissance. The animation alone is just reason enough to watch it. The plot is so-so to be honest. It's intriguing but what really kept me on my seat was how beautiful everything looked:

The next is a classic 1970s Spanish movie called The Spirit of the Beehive. The whole movie looks like a long painting. The plot is intriguing lots of wonder. It's not an action movie, but it moreso describes the spirit of the time when it first came out. I'm really not sure how to describe it tbh as when described its not as exciting as some of the things posted. However, it's one of those thoughtful and nostalgic movies that captures character development really well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Renaissance a few years ago and really liked it. I used to be a huge animation freak and really dug it...plus Daniel Craig's voice *swoon*

Watched The Godfather for the first time (I know, I know wtf) and thought it was good but not as great as the older folks seem to think.

Also watched American Hustle. It was alright, felt like a remake of every one of those movies. Amy Adams might be the sexiest aight looking woman ever.