The Official Movie Thread

Yeah, I reset my Criticker ratings and after an hour of re-rating a bunch of shit with a new 1-10 system, I've logged more movies than I had about two hours ago. My TCIs fluctuate every 10 minutes or so. I think you were one of my tops until I ranked Blue Valentine super high. The algorithm must have just known you'd hate me for that.

That was my first thought. That and it's a line from RTOTJ.

The crashed star destroyer is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen in a film trailer.

I wanna be 7 and playing TIE Fighter again.

best movie i've seen recently is dead man's shoes

worst has gotta be american sniper. even for an incredibly pandering movie i can't understand how that movie did so well.

That decked out stormtrooper in the cape was cool as fuck. This movie is gonna be epic.

New Battlefront trailer looks really cool too.

I'm really trying my hardest to go into Star Wars 7 as blind as possible like I did for Interstellar. I saw the teaser trailer, it looked good, so I'm in. Everybody on my facebook has been jizzing themselves over it

best movie i've seen recently is dead man's shoes

Dead Man's Shoes is fantastic.

If you've not seen it you should check out Tyrannosaur (also written by Paddy Considine, although he opted for directing rather than acting in it).

Doesn't really have any of the mystery/thriller aspects of Dead Man's Shoes but it's one of the darkest and most effective (and affective) dramas I've seen.

Bleak and depressing in a very British way.

If you're into the it's so bad it's good genre of film check out Starcrash, just watched this, and boy does it fit that category.

Cheesy film cashing in on the success of Star Wars, many laughs to be had in this, although none of them intentional by the makers of this horrible yet great in it's own way movie.

Dead Man's Shoes is fantastic.

If you've not seen it you should check out Tyrannosaur (also written by Paddy Considine, although he opted for directing rather than acting in it).

Doesn't really have any of the mystery/thriller aspects of Dead Man's Shoes but it's one of the darkest and most effective (and affective) dramas I've seen.

Bleak and depressing in a very British way.

yeah, i've got tyrannosaur downloaded, i just need to finally watch it lol

See -

Nightcrawler-movie-poster.jpg

it's a good enough movie. Won't say more.

Only Lovers Left Alive

52442.jpg

It says: A depressed musician reunites with his lover, though their romance - which has already endured several centuries - is disrupted by the arrival of uncontrollable younger sister.

That's not what it is, at all. Again - won't say more.