The Official Movie Thread

one of my favorite trends in film/tv:

when it lacks story, characters, anything remotely interesting: instead talk about how "cool" the influences are.

19247632_1564592976906734_6350668516728650935_n.jpg

I watched Lisa and the Devil last night.

Not sure whether I wasn't in the right mood or something but it just felt like it went over my head, I couldn't get into it and I'm not even sure I really understood what was happening. I might have to make sure I re-watch this one soon.

It was weird, I just felt really detached from it.

one of my favorite trends in film/tv:

when it lacks story, characters, anything remotely interesting: instead talk about how "cool" the influences are.

Twist: Twin Peaks 2017 is actually just one long love letter to Lynch's favourite artists and the plot won't be concluded by the end of the run.

I saw Romero at Monsterpalooza a few years ago. He was sitting in a room with his two cronies, waiting for people to come get their stuff signed by him. Fucking guy charged $15 bucks for an autograph, and even more for a photograph. That room was completely empty.

I didn't go to Monsterpalooza to get anybody's signature. I fail to see the appeal in autographs in the first place, so I think it's funny that someone is sitting down in a room and charging people top dollar so he can write his own name on a piece of paper. The fact that everyone left when they saw the price makes it even funnier.

But yeah, go straight to butthurt mode I guess?

I'm not butthurt, seems more like you're butthurt bringing up a $15 fee to get his signature as a response to a post about him just passing away.

Baby Driver is good, if you want a decent theater movie.

90's night of the living dead has always been one of my favorites.

Anyone else seen Dunkirk? Not sure there's a better way to portray the incompetence and patheticness of Western Europe in 1940-41 :lol: :lol: not sure if this was Nolan's intent or not either