The Official Movie Thread

Last film seen:

Waterworld - I think it's excellent, also if it has a few evident errors. A lot of action and suspance, great actors (included the child) and spectacular special effects (not essential, but pleasant). Very well done, too.

Pineapple Express was fucking hilarious. This year has had a ton of good movies.

Rambo (9/10)
Iron Man (9/10)
Hulk (9/10)
Drillbit Taylor (8/10)
Wanted (8.5/10) (first half was 9/10 material)
Hancock (9/10)
Hellboy II (8/10)
The Dark Knight (10/10)
Step Brothers (9/10)
Pineapple Express (9/10)
Bold is what I've seen..
I'd give Iron Man a 9.5
Hulk was awesome, but he wasnt strong enough. :mad:
Wanted was alright... probably a 6 or 7.
Hancock, while good.. was not a 9. more like a 7.5 tops
Hellboy sounds about right with an 8
TDK is easily a 10
Step Brothers was so stupid it kicked giant amounts of ass and balls :lol:

Can anyone tell me if the movie Seven Swords is any good? I figure Ninja might know best, but if anyone else has seen it and can offer some insight I'd appreciate it.

I've been getting into Bruce Bickford's stop motion animations lately. Really trippy stuff, lots of morphing, and graphic violence. Just bought his short film Prometheus' Garden, and it was kickass. Just hoping the Zappa family will release The Amazing Mr. Bickford on DVD sometime soon.

Can anyone tell me if the movie Seven Swords is any good? I figure Ninja might know best, but if anyone else has seen it and can offer some insight I'd appreciate it.

Sorry, haven't seen it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks man.

Just watched Recount tonight for the second time (it was recorded, and I missed the beginning last time). It's a decent movie with an obvious liberal agenda. However, I liked the focus it gave to the Republican election team. It actually portrayed them as human beings, so I liked that. :cool: