The Official Movie Thread

Watched Iron Man last night. I was actually quite impressed. Generally comic book to movie flicks suck. This one was pretty decent. Had a excellent story line to it. Downey Jr. was good. Sick ass special effects.

Indeed, I enjoyed it (and that's a lot coming from me, I hate comic book movies). Btw, what about Batman? is it all the hype that people claim it to be?

I rented Doomsday earlier and it was really awesome and much better than expected.

Saw Iron Man myself last night and I have to disagree with you guys who enjoyed it because I really don't think it was that good. Also, Robert Downey Jr's skin was really orange looking and there's no way the muscles on him were real.

I'm watching it now. The first part is about the financial system, so Ozz you should see it and tell how much of it is bullshit.

Gonna go see it sometime within the next week along with Religulous.

I saw Eagle Eye with the girlfriend last night. BEWARE OF BIG BROTHER! + HAL from 2001

Robert Downey Jr's skin was really orange looking and there's no way the muscles on him were real.
:lol:
i didn't realize that until you just mentioned it. definitely orange. i liked it well enough though.

appaloosa is shit by all accounts
really? damn, i like a good western, but definitely not a bad one.

i watched a Lucio Fulci western the other night called Four of the Apocalypse, and it was pretty badass.

http://www.dvdcult.com/rev_FourOTA.htm

i'd like to see W when it comes out. i'm no fan of politicians, but it looks like a funny flick. Josh Brolin is steady becoming a favorite actor of mine.

I finally tuned into UNBREAKABLE starring B. Willis and S.L. Jackson. Very intriguing, unfortunately it was back and forth during the Red Sox playoff game...so I have still yet to tune in and grasp this movie in its entireity. Basically understand that its good meets evil ...as B. Willis in the end, finds out that S.L. Jackson is / was responsible for terrorists attacks, including the great trainwreck that (Willis) walked way from.

I like and get the whole destiny, fate and meeting your own enemy face to face thing. But were does the strength, (benching 400 lbs) and freeing the people that were captive and tied up in wire, fit into this? Also, what was up with the whole car crash in College thing? I know, I should watch this movie again and I plan on doing so.

In the meantime, any info or insight?