The Tech Question Thread

Yes I imagine they could be when implemented properly and not thrown around haphazardly like one dollar bills at a shitty strip joint

so I am sure you could not escape the news today that the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051VVOB2"]Kindle Fire[/ame] was introduced by Amazon.

it sports a pretty revolutionary new browser that is explained on this page (with video) ...
wonder what the resident nerds think of it?

these Beats by Dr. Dre headphones ... how the f do I see this on every cool kids head when they are $300 a pop??? for headphones you wear on the subway?

I've seen these. I think there's some much cheaper models though. I don't really know, actually. I've only seen them in my periphery. I refuse to acknowledge a music-reproduction device endorsed by a fucking hip hop star.

the cheap ones i guess are counterfeit. went to the beats website and there is a list of at least 200 websites that you are not supposed to buy from on it.

:lol: @ Frank's post in the cell phone thread versus this one

anyway....uhm...how do you do a screen shot? Ctrl C, Ctrl V Prnt Scrn, yadda yadda....never done learned it in elementary school on our Apple IIe. Someone tell me goddamit.

heh, I went over my options.
Android.. blah blah..
but had a friend that was talking up the 4S. He has the ipad 2 and said the A5 was fast as shit.
So I said fuck it, I want the 4S